Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: a month ago
The past week was so difficult, just one incident and it turned into a gender war, no justice in sight for the victim. Three of the alleged abusers fled the country
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meandwho

The past week was so difficult, just one incident and it turned into a gender war, no justice in sight for the victim. Three of the alleged abusers fled the country

Is this the med school student case? I only read about it in Bollywood forum and it was very distressing.. i also read about how men in social media were objectifying the victim and asking for videos etc.. seriously WTF is wrong with men in south asia (minus maybe some exceptions??)

Edited by KhaqONeal - a month ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Is this the med school student case? I only read about it in Bollywood forum and it was very distressing.. i also read about how men in social media were objectifying the victim and asking for videos etc.. seriously WTF is wrong with men in south asia (minus maybe some exceptions??)

Yeah...someone made her fake insta account with disturbing picture. I can't tell if all of us are losing humanity or its just a very vocal deranged minority compounded by the population
nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

He is the kind of actor who won’t bend under pressure and do certain scenes and scripts. And unfortunately in PTV industry that kinda also puts you in a bit of an exile.

Really miss him on tv though. So many actors who I now consider “retired” even though technically they’re not? 😢

IKR. His comic timing is awesome. I don't know why him, ahmed are all super choosy. Sometimes they don't do shows for years together 😞

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-5U8oGPmfw/?igsh=MXYxaWV5c2V6dDhpeg==

Interesting!! ITV doesn't repeat the pair. Good to see they are now okay with repeating pairs.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

IKR. His comic timing is awesome. I don't know why him, ahmed are all super choosy. Sometimes they don't do shows for years together 😞

I feel for their fans. Must be hard waiting forever. I’m super glad for wahaj yumna hania etc’s workaholic behavior 😂 At least I’m getting my dose of entertainment

And end of the day wahi 3-4 scripts recycle and regurgitate hoti rehti hain. Itna bhi kya choosy? Keh audience bhool hi jaye aap ko?

Edited by tgota92 - 29 days ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I like watching her podcast. Her storytelling is good and she has a good reach as well.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

I like watching her podcast. Her storytelling is good and she has a good reach as well.

She is a Korean American right? I have watched her videos too they are informative and her way of storytelling is good as well.