Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Rachel Zegler Fans Are Really Toxic Instead Of Seeing Reality They are Fighting back at me tbh she's not a saint as she dissed my idol

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Rachel Zegler Fans Are Really Toxic Instead Of Seeing Reality They are Fighting back at me tbh she's not a saint as she dissed my idol

which idol of yours did she diss ?
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

what's the original song?

is that Akshay Kumar..gawd he's still as irritating as ever with those gums

The original is a Punjabi music video - Do You Know by Diljit Dosanjh

Yup that’s Akshay!

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

which idol of yours did she diss ?

Britney Spears

Extra Word

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Britney Spears

Extra Word

she did nothing to Britney Spears . Stans just exaggerated the situation and she apologized regardless
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

she did nothing to Britney Spears . Stans just exaggerated the situation and she apologized regardless

I don't accept her apology I Support Those who are truly britney fans like Florence Pugh and Sohai Ali Abro BTW I remember i use to hate Anya Taylor Joy When I Was a Peaky Blinders Fan although I do not care about Anya anymore

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Yes he did... she decided that he is suffering from mental illness.. as if narcissism and abusive tendancies can be justified by crafting a sob story.. so she goes - jab koi bimaar hota hai toh kya hum uska saath chord dete hain??? Batao batao ... and went running back with happy smile bestowing her janam janam ka saath on him

After watching 50 episodes of abuse, cheating, narcissism, mental torture,... instead of showing a positive message of having the girl leave the trash, they have instead crafted a new way to justify anything that a husband does to his wife

She decided that he is mentally ill, but he also agreed that he is mentally ill and so agreed to take psychiatric treatment. Asra loves him deeply, so she couldn't leave him when she still has hope that he can be changed. I think this ending is better than what many people wanted.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

Yes he did... she decided that he is suffering from mental illness.. as if narcissism and abusive tendancies can be justified by crafting a sob story.. so she goes - jab koi bimaar hota hai toh kya hum uska saath chord dete hain??? Batao batao ... and went running back with happy smile bestowing her janam janam ka saath on him

After watching 50 episodes of abuse, cheating, narcissism, mental torture,... instead of showing a positive message of having the girl leave the trash, they have instead crafted a new way to justify anything that a husband does to his wife

Let me guess, he's the way he is because of "childhood trauma" where his mummy left his daddy? and he has mummy issues and hates all women and is abusive because he had a difficult childhood because he's a fragile male?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

He looks so old in just 10 years https://x.com/iocmedia/status/1822306435826331891

mango.falooda thumbnail

Randomly youtube showed me Aik aur sitam clips. Awww. Such great memories of a fun show. We had such a lovely forum and so much mazaa discussing all sorts of details. It really was a wacky show that had pretty much everything. Usama Khan & Anmol Baloch were so sweet together! 🥰