Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Hinnaaaa... You changed MochaQueen back to heavenlybliss!smiley42smiley31 Love it.smiley27

I knew you would be the first one to notice. I was waiting for your tag.smiley36

Acha suno, do you know how to make video edits?

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I knew you would be the first one to notice. I was waiting for your tag.smiley36

Hahaha, awww. I remember that username so much because during ZGH days I was so active here and that's when we became friends.smiley36smiley31

I used to... years ago when I had Sony Vegas. Nowadays, I dunno. Bohot saalon se nahi banaye.smiley44

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

The background in this song is just people, specially Indians lining up to watch these two dance smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlN6oP-Nlno

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah Situation can be worse if Army took over the charge of the country. Army chief has promised to be a middle man to form a stable ground let's see he will fulfill his promise or not .

They always start off with sweet talk, but once they're in charge, there's no escape. Things go downhill fast. So, Sheikh Hasina resigned and bolted to India, then tried to get asylum in London.

London's likely to say, "No thanks!" so India might have to forcefully step in. According to Indian media, she had just one hour to skedaddle—who knows if that's true? But if it is, it sounds like this whole scenario was a well-orchestrated plot to topple her. There's definitely more going on behind the scenes than we're being told!

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-S0W8jPlTB/?igsh=MTNiYW52d29rOG9seg==

Though I don't like Jaya bacchan, I agree with her in this one. I don't understand why are people so invested in other's life. It's her choice to add or not add her husband's name with her's. I haven't seen this obsession in commoners about adding the husband's name or his surname after the marriage. Ab wo Jaya bacchan ho ya Jaya Amitabh bacchan kya farq padta hei? In both the cases she is Jaya and Amitabh is her husband smiley44

We commoners do not prefer change it n changing all the IDs n every damn documents to add the husband's name is not only tiresome but also a waste of time smiley36

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

OMG smiley3 you are mochaqueen? I couldn't recognise . I thought some new entry in the forum smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I noticed your new name last night. Knew it was you instantly. Was wondering what your new name would be as you change it every year. Perfect choice. Will miss MochaQueen though smiley36

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

They always start off with sweet talk, but once they're in charge, there's no escape. Things go downhill fast. So, Sheikh Hasina resigned and bolted to India, then tried to get asylum in London.

London's likely to say, "No thanks!" so India might have to forcefully step in. According to Indian media, she had just one hour to skedaddle—who knows if that's true? But if it is, it sounds like this whole scenario was a well-orchestrated plot to topple her. There's definitely more going on behind the scenes than we're being told!

America can be the main player behind this. Numerous sources are pointing towards CIA involment As America doesn't want stability in this region.

Secondly I think Bangladesh army planned this deliberatey. They did really bad to Sheikh Hasina's family in the past. So this time history can be repeated but let's see what awaits for the people of Bangladesh.

Don't want any bloodshed of general people in this whole game. Hope everything settles down with agreement .I just want stability and peace in all sub continent countries.🙏

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I noticed your new name last night. Knew it was you instantly. Was wondering what your new name would be as you change it every year. Perfect choice. Will miss MochaQueen though smiley36

Heavenlybliss was her old username back in early 2010s I've noticed in Goya and KNA Threads

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Heavenlybliss was her old username back in early 2010s I've noticed in Goya and KNA Threads

I know, that’s why I recognised her instantly smiley36