Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

months ago? OK that should rest the argument… I literally don’t like going to Lollywood thread to stalk because I will find some dumb posts about Yumna and her GIFs there…what are the dibs on that.. Yeah no difference..I’m not a saint either..I love Wahaj like I hate him lol....but atleast I will call the BS out openly instead of pretending to be one thing and then stabbing in the back. While we are at it..let me call it out.. the total dumb-assery of opening Wahaj Ayeza AT! Thats where this nonsense started from. Wahaj Ayeza pair has no fans..they both have far better pairings with other people..but this is all to prove a point to another highly annoying fandom..while in the process getting Ayeza bashed..her family bashed ..her existence bashed. If someone is purely a Wahaj solo..then no need to pretend that you care about Ayeza or Sajal or Maya because the next time they come in a show with someone else..they gonna be dropped like a hot potato. Ofcourse this doesn’t mean that Yumna fans need to rejoice..it’s not like they have not said the nastiest things and personally attacked members here just for having an opinion. Anyhow Mala..I guess we are on different paths…hopefully we meet again in some show thread to actually discuss a PTV show instead of getting used by some fandom or the other

Even if Wahaj Ayeza don't have fans lots of fans some liked them. I personally enjoyed them, we used to have serious discussion about Mein when it was on air and I do want them to work together again. I don't get it. If you had your issues about AT you should have voiced when it was created why are you bringing it now??? and no one had bad intentions creating it. There are some who geniunely like them. Even if minority we can still create an AT as long as we are within the rules. And I dont get what you mean by getting used by some fans, backstabbing mean?? And Ayeza was getting bashed way before the AT was created. Its not now that she is getting bashed. So your point doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway Its better to leave the discussion here. If you have issues its better you also bring it when you had it not months later.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

https://x.com/xteefatima/status/1846078526824349977?s=46

All they need is to make an appearance once in a year and be the limelight smiley42

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Btw I watched Jigra in theatre and literally at the late night show there was no one except us till intervalsmiley36

The previous show was somewhat full though.

I liked the movie and alia in it too. smiley20 A good movie 7.5/10.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

https://x.com/xteefatima/status/1846078526824349977?s=46

All they need is to make an appearance once in a year and be the limelight smiley42

They do. Even with a photo or 2mins guest appearances they break the internet. Almost every post of their on X have more than 10k likes. That's insane. They are unanimously loved. Puppy couple needs to come back in another rom com.

spnfan thumbnail

Seeing this while lying on bed because of a good poison smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

They do. Even with a photo or 2mins guest appearances they break the internet. Almost every post of their on X have more than 10k likes. That's insane. They are unanimously loved. Puppy couple needs to come back in another rom com.

I have lost interest in kdramas latelysmiley19 I am more inclined towards web series these days. Thinking to start from.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I have lost interest in kdramas latelysmiley19 I am more inclined towards web series these days. Thinking to start from.

After the end of love next door and no gain no love I don't know what to watch. Might binge park shin hye's new drama. Right now I am only watching a spanish series on prime.

spnfan thumbnail

https://x.com/kdramadaisy/status/1846042167644725300

They both have such small puppy face and eyes smiley42

Whoever decided to cast these two together should have a raise every year.