Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Lol, FT fairytale doesn't even come close to Sang E Mah musically, lyrically and composition-wise.

nah, seM didnt have flow to the lyrics, it felt two different songs mashed together together..FT one qawwali part alone sounds better..agree to disagree on this, SeM already won
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: meandwho

nah, seM didnt have flow to the lyrics, it felt two different songs mashed together together..FT one qawwali part alone sounds better..agree to disagree on this, SeM already won

no one even remembers that song after the show got over...smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Ayeza is coming with her own bridal PS smiley16

https://x.com/lions_moonstone/status/1841699521538994352

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Have they done something together?

https://x.com/s3niorcitizen/status/1713482307389255804

Dekha, hasan pointed the same that atleast there should have been some reaction from zarnab knowing that her cousin whom she loved for 8 long years was killed. Or krq might have thought that she's a sidekick now, so she doesn't need to have a pov.

I hope when next time sh interview yumzi, they question her about the absurdities happening in this show and why they have completely destroyed her character and turned her into a doormat and how she was okay with playing sucha dumb character.

Ps: This is a constructive criticism.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Dekha, hasan pointed the same that atleast there should have been some reaction from zarnab knowing that her cousin whom she loved for 8 long years was killed. Or krq might have thought that she's a sidekick now, so she doesn't need to have a pov.

I hope when next time sh interview yumzi, they question her about the absurdities happening in this show and why they have completely destroyed her character and turned her into a doormat and how she was okay with playing sucha dumb character.

Ps: This is a constructive criticism.

Did you see the clip for Nayab premiere where a journalist questioned her regressive script choice and she answered back rudely...she was hailed as sassy queen for that smiley36

I dont think she has the depth to understand what are positive character traits and what is not, she is like as long as she gets to slap, spit and give lectures, that character must be dabang smiley16

She looks beautiful smiley42 her own?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Whenever I think dua is the worst FL Zarnab ji proves me wrong 😂😂