Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Village belle hein, toh she cant fall in love? Lol..seems only journalists who wear red lipstick and slaps and cheats on their fiancé with gali ka gundas are allowed to fall in love smiley36

The narrative of she has left her studies is so forced. Nofil is helping her with her studies, she is shown studying & goes to college in almost every episode. Kaun sa dekh rahe hain?

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Initially the statement passed by them esp Maya "I am here from the time you were not reviewing dramas " , i didn't like it and it didn't show her in good light

But then Aamna Hassan esp Aamna were not able to leave that behind so they also looked like losers

Aamna has some issues she remains salty and brings her personal issues in her profession

Even her know about high society jaap pisses me off

That nescaffe or davidoff thing was annoying

Then bitterness with Wahaj for interview

She seems immature at times

Aamina is extremely petty for sure but I stand by her for the reaction to that Maya Bilal interview. Even I was shocked. A lot of statements made in that interview were incredibly tone deaf. Maya gets jazbaati and blurts out these things which then come back to haunt her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sara image kharaab ho jata hai.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Initially the statement passed by them esp Maya "I am here from the time you were not reviewing dramas " , i didn't like it and it didn't show her in good light

But then Aamna Hassan esp Aamna were not able to leave that behind so they also looked like losers

Aamna has some issues she remains salty and brings her personal issues in her profession

Even her know about high society jaap pisses me off

That nescaffe or davidoff thing was annoying

Then bitterness with Wahaj for interview

She seems immature at times

These two are biased to the core...and they are openly so. The guy is 30+, married has two kids and still makes a note to mention about actresses feet in a weird way, even if the scene was normal and had no other connotation to it

Aamna calls herself a fashion journalist..but her clothes, be it shaadi wear, vacation wear are so mid, some are even below average...If she couldn't learn a thing or two about fashion, despite her career, I dont see herself improving in her drama journal career

The only thing they can do good is praise actresses, who gives them interview to the sky

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

Aamina is extremely petty for sure but I stand by her for the reaction to that Maya Bilal interview. Even I was shocked. A lot of statements made in that interview were incredibly tone deaf. Maya gets jazbaati and blurts out these things which then come back to haunt her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sara image kharaab ho jata hai.

Yup, Aamna is salty, but I wasn't expecting that from Maya though.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Aamna is biased for sure, but Maya's response has so much bitterness. It started from there!

It was the first time I was super impressed by how gracefully Hassan handled a situation smiley36

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I remember how Sajal and her team was defending this drama that it will empower women empowerment and will be different but kya different hy is Mai smiley36 Marketing to esy ki thi kesy Koi bht social revolution wala drama hy but in reality woi payar muhabat.

Even saj said she asked from her team why to add A man in the poster why we can't make a show without a love story and dramy Mai complete love story hy. Why a mislead marketing.

Oper sy Meenu is so desperate for love. She forgot her education and only running behind Dr Nofil.

I don’t care about misleading promotions I care about me being misled into thinking this was just gonna be 15 episodes and not a love story smiley36

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

It was the first time I was super impressed by how gracefully Hassan handled a situation smiley36

Salute to him , I would have walked out. I think he was shocked, didn't know what to say.

Edited by chai_chatter - 15 days ago
Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meandwho

These two are biased to the core...and they are openly so. The guy is 30+, married has two kids and still makes a note to mention about actresses feet in a weird way, even if the scene was normal and had no other connotation to it

Aamna calls herself a fashion journalist..but her clothes, be it shaadi wear, vacation wear are so mid, some are even below average...If she couldn't learn a thing or two about fashion, despite her career, I dont see herself improving in her drama journal career

The only thing they can do good is praise actresses, who gives them interview to the sky

Hassan surely sounds creep sometimes .

it is funny how hania always respond to him with sir or bhai smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Orphic

The narrative of she has left her studies is so forced. Nofil is helping her with her studies, she is shown studying & goes to college in almost every episode. Kaun sa dekh rahe hain?

It seems like tit-for-tat, just because wearing red lipstick couldn't help Zarnab keep her job. apparently everyone should just give up on their profession when they get hormonal?

Meenu cant fall in love? just because she is poor? She isn't even shown to be a young student, at her age its normal.

Edited by meandwho - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

they made fun of her accent ..

there are times I have not liked her acting but criticising is one thing and making mockery is another thing .

she is far better than durre even in her initial days still they sing praises for durre .

their favoratism has made me hate durre

SH are angels when it comes to Maya. You should see the hate Kya Drama Hai bestowed upon her during Yunhi. Mukarram - the host - is actually friends with Maya so I just felt so bad. They gave Maya like 1s and 2s. Later on he made the rule that marks less than 4 can’t be given