Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

This time they played really safe and did not call anyone's look bad except Kubra

I found Amina very biased against Kubra throughout. She almost body shamed her during the performance review then called the red carpet look unflattering and not doing her any favors. I mean… kind of below the belt when she looked really nice?

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I found Amina very biased against Kubra throughout. She almost body shamed her during the performance review then called the red carpet look unflattering and not doing her any favors. I mean… kind of below the belt when she looked really nice?

Same here even i liked Kubra but she said Kubra should dress in Saree directly implying she doesn't have right body

Why do much bias against her

Also she called Hiba and Ramsha (red carpet)well dressed

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://youtu.be/ur1uXlTKczM?si=mrtlP29PD3XJ2sS9

What a waste of opportunity this drama has turned into.

Makers were too confident about this drama content that this will be new and different thing but from last 7,8 episodes they are focussing only on Unrealistic love story. Like how can a village girl roaming freely with a guy in a small village on motor bike. Meenu brothers are conservative so how they allowed it. smiley21

Esy kaha hota hy smiley44 Mtlb Kuch bhi

Oh bhai 7-8 episodes se zyada lamba ho gya hai. Haven’t seen last 2 weeks but it was like 12-14 episodes since they’ve nose dived into the love story. Everything else is left forgotten. So many loose ends waiting to be wrapped up. Then I’ve heard they also did a fake sexual assault storyline just now.

It started off so strong and I enjoyed it so much. Now it’s just like watch it or leave it, doesn’t really matter.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Then they are spreading misinformation and they should apologise

Using word allegedly doesn't mean they don't owe responsibility

Watching that I felt Maya is really unprofessional,many would have felt that

Irresponsible journolism

You should have heard them during yunhi journalism...she made a statement that drama reviewers pass a judgement without watching the project as a whole...they dragged her for every direction flaw throughout the run...

They are just two people, stuck reviewing shows they dont like, with no increase in views for years...they should thank the generous actresses who went to their square tables, gives them some extra income, or does shows which centres around sex and give them nsfw things to talk about (their speciality) smiley20

Edited by meandwho - 15 days ago
Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Cheating I won't call it but the father having no problems with daughter in love and getting married to a Gunda is not possible on any planet that is really far fetched forget about playing gulli gulli sim sim with Gunda gang at their home

For me this is illogical to another level

Atleast they could have shown the father to be against the marriage..

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meandwho

You should have heard them during yunhi journalism...she made a statement that drama reviewers pass a judgement without watching the project as a whole...they dragged her for every direction flaw throughout the run...

They are just two people, stuck reviewing shows they dont like, with no increase in views for years...they should thank the generous actresses who went to their square tables, gives them some extra income, or does shows which centres around sex and give them nsfw things to talk about (their speciality) smiley20

they made fun of her accent ..

there are times I have not liked her acting but criticising is one thing and making mockery is another thing .

she is far better than durre even in her initial days still they sing praises for durre .

their favoratism has made me hate durre

Originally posted by: tgota92

Oh bhai 7-8 episodes se zyada lamba ho gya hai. Haven’t seen last 2 weeks but it was like 12-14 episodes since they’ve nose dived into the love story. Everything else is left forgotten. So many loose ends waiting to be wrapped up. Then I’ve heard they also did a fake sexual assault storyline just now.

It started off so strong and I enjoyed it so much. Now it’s just like watch it or leave it, doesn’t really matter.

I remember how Sajal and her team was defending this drama that it will empower women empowerment and will be different but kya different hy is Mai smiley36 Marketing to esy ki thi kesy Koi bht social revolution wala drama hy but in reality woi payar muhabat.

Even saj said she asked from her team why to add A man in the poster why we can't make a show without a love story and dramy Mai complete love story hy. Why a mislead marketing.

Oper sy Meenu is so desperate for love. She forgot her education and only running behind Dr Nofil.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Initially the statement passed by them esp Maya "I am here from the time you were not reviewing dramas " , i didn't like it and it didn't show her in good light

But then Aamna Hassan esp Aamna were not able to leave that behind so they also looked like losers

Aamna has some issues she remains salty and brings her personal issues in her profession

Even her know about high society jaap pisses me off

That nescaffe or davidoff thing was annoying

Then bitterness with Wahaj for interview

She seems immature at times

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Initially the statement passed by them esp Maya "I am here from the time you were not reviewing dramas " , i didn't like it and it didn't show her in good light

But then Aamna Hassan esp Aamna were not able to leave that behind so they also looked like losers

Aamna has some issues she remains salty and brings her personal issues in her profession

Even her know about high society jaap pisses me off

That nescaffe or davidoff thing was annoying

Then bitterness with Wahaj for interview

She seems immature at times

Aamna is biased for sure, but Maya's response has so much bitterness. It started from there!

Edited by chai_chatter - 15 days ago
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

they made fun of her accent ..

there are times I have not liked her acting but criticising is one thing and making mockery is another thing .

she is far better than durre even in her initial days still they sing praises for durre .

their favoratism has made me hate durre

I don't like how she makes fun of Natasha's english in KMKT