Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Did anyone watch the Haute byte yesterday

Aamna and Hassan were reviewing Hum awards

They mentioned that Maya was in London on Hum TV's expense but chose not to attend the function because she was not getting an award

Same thing they said about Bilal Ashraf

Apparently he went there,but left in sometime when he was sure he is not getting an award

Can this be true ?

Yes she is in London

Her latest ig stories suggest this.

Though I feel yunhi deserved some appreciation but hum ke kharche pe jaana aur phir show attend na karna smiley37

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Yes she is in London

Her latest ig stories suggest this.

Though I feel yunhi deserved some appreciation but hum ke kharche pe jaana aur phir show attend na karna smiley37

What they said about maya is not true. She has been on a vacation since more than a month. First she went to the US I guess and then she came to London some weeks back and has been spending time with her friends and family.

She might have received an invitation and like someone mentioned she might have gotten a clue that yunhi isn't winning any award so she thought of skipping the event, because what's the use of attending when neither she's performing nor getting any award.

Edited by Rashi23 - 15 days ago
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think they are right about Bilal Ashraf ,his clip from red carpet was there,so he did enter

About Maya if they are actually not speaking facts then Maya will definitely clarify this ,she will not take this silently

If she has actually done this then this is very unprofessional and immature

And if it is not so Hassan Aamna will retract definitely the misinformation

Edited by Aaaaaaa77 - 15 days ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rashi23

What they said about maya is not true. She has been on a vacation since more than a month. First she went to the US I guess and then she came to London some weeks back and has been spending time with her friends and family.

She might have received an invitation and like someone mentioned she might have gotten a clue that yunhi isn't winning any award so she thought of skipping the event, because what's the use of attending when neither she's performing nor getting any award.

Thanks for clearing

Mujhe amma aur Hassan waise bhi bahut shady lagte hai.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Thanks for clearing

Mujhe amma aur Hassan waise bhi bahut shady lagte hai.

This time they played really safe and did not call anyone's look bad except Kubra

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Village belle hein, toh she cant fall in love? Lol..seems only journalists who wear red lipstick and slaps and cheats on their fiancé with gali ka gundas are allowed to fall in love smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I think they are right about Bilal Ashraf ,his clip from red carpet was there,so he did enter

About Maya if they are actually not speaking facts then Maya will definitely clarify this ,she will not take this silently

Maya was never advertised by hum tv as someone who would be present at the awards, she never even posted abt her yunhi nominations indicating she was not interested and she has been in the UK with family for 6 weeks before the awards
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Village belle hein, toh she cant fall in love? Lol..seems only journalists who wear red lipstick and slaps and cheats on their fiancé with gali ka gundas are allowed to fall in love smiley36

Cheating I won't call it but the father having no problems with daughter in love and getting married to a Gunda is not possible on any planet that is really far fetched forget about playing gulli gulli sim sim with Gunda gang at their home

For me this is illogical to another level

Her brother lives in Scotland no? That’s where she has been. The timing of coming to London during award time was not a good idea if she was not planning to attend. Also since Hiba and Hania and people nominated attended - actually more this time than any other year - it seemed to stands out that she didn’t come.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Maya was never advertised by hum tv as someone who would be present at the awards, she never even posted abt her yunhi nominations indicating she was not interested and she has been in the UK with family for 6 weeks before the awards

Then they are spreading misinformation and they should apologise

Using word allegedly doesn't mean they don't owe responsibility

Watching that I felt Maya is really unprofessional,many would have felt that

Irresponsible journolism