Arsh to leave Aashika after losing Sai's custody

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

In the upcoming episodes, a major twist will unfold as Arsh decides to leave Aashika following a legal battle over Sai's custody.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-arsh-to-leave-aashika-after-losing-sais-custody_209493

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bas Kuch nhi he copy Karo aur bakwas banao phir kahani KO palat do had he how much more savi will suffer what this Rajat has face is not even one inch of what savi had faced still this man think he has suffered like hell smiley37had he where is Savi past story why she left ias how she recovered this is Savi show not Rajat had he ignoring savi as nothing happened still this man Rajat type of man is coming in her life ishaan ka insult bring man who support care her understand her how much attitude this Rajat has even Raman dnt hold that much attitude

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Again I'm saying, never seen YHM (or read novel), just following story and build up here... and no I wasn't interested in going to read/watch about it just like I wasnt interested in going to know about original south serials to know about Ghum 1 and Ghum 1 remakes or most shows remakes/copies lol

As I'm watching the story... I did think this would happen - Arsh would not marry Aashka and most likely leave her lol. Not surprised. Partly he has or still had her to get one over Rajat.

And from what I've heard few say Rajat isn't toxic/attitude/egoist like how Raman in was. Rajat is somewhat softer but Rajat needs to know Savi's backstory and past... She has lost the most and the most heartbreak since childhood.

Edited by Lennie - 2 months ago
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Again I'm saying, never seen YHM (or read novel), just following story and build up here... and no I wasn't interested in going to read/watch about it just like I wasnt interested in going to know about original south serials to know about Ghum 1 and Ghum 1 remakes or most shows remakes/copies lol

As I'm watching the story... I did think this would happen - Arsh would not marry Aashka and most likely leave her lol. Not surprised. Partly he has or still had her to get one over Rajat.

And from what I've heard few say Rajat isn't toxic/attitude/egoist like how Raman in was. Rajat is somewhat softer but Rajat needs to know Savi's backstory and past... She has lost the most and the most heartbreak since childhood.

Raman se bhi upar he upar se bhari bhari bada dialogues he uska yhm se bhi bada please watch Rajat is far most more than Raman yes he may be softer which we will see in future yes savi past should be know to Rajat otherwise copycat yhm is not gonna work position already dropped
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I watched an episode finally. I liked it.