Savi rushes Sai to the hospital, leaving her engagement ceremony!!

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Good, atleast her engagement doesn't happen to Shashank guy lol.

Savi's love and care is growing for Sai (it's been there but as friend/teacher but motherly emotions will come) and it was a good scene that door lock scene between them.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Tfs smiley20

Let's see how it all pans out 🤔

Yhm being copied scene by scene almost smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Tfs smiley20

Let's see how it all pans out 🤔

Yhm being copied scene by scene almost smiley36

Yaa off course they will copy " this is " Sastha YHM"

Looks like elder son is missing smiley37...or will he appear suddenly

All of them Savi, Rajath and his estranged wife all of the cast look too young for an older child .

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yaa off course they will copy " this is " Sastha YHM"

Looks like elder son is missing smiley37...or will he appear suddenly

All of them Savi, Rajath and his estranged wife all of the cast look too young for an older child .

kaveri hitesh bhavika is not fitted for big child i hear only sai is there as hitesh bhavika explained in interview
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

kaveri hitesh bhavika is not fitted for big child i hear only sai is there as hitesh bhavika explained in interview

That is good

Savi looks very young ...Her body also is petite kind ...Looks like too young to be mother of one child let alone 2 children

So now one character missing from OG version it is no more exact copy ...Actors looks different and act differently than original ...

Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well when you do a scene to scene copy it is a copy even if you remove one character and adis character in Yhm comes slightly later and honestly I don't think this season will go more than 6 months and then they will mostly take a leap and focus on sais story and I just started rewatching yhm and I have to say theacting is far superior than this .Tv acting is anyways not Oscar worthy but the og yhm had really good actors or somehow the script was original then and the acting looks natural.Here everything looks bad and comparison is bound to happen when there is a scene to scene copy of a hit show .Now I always liked bhavikas performance in the last one year and could hardly find any flaws in her but lately her motherly vibe is completely missing and after watching Ishita perform the same scenes I am finding a lot of flaws in her performance .DT was unmatched in YHM .
Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukorameni

Well when you do a scene to scene copy it is a copy even if you remove one character and adis character in Yhm comes slightly later and honestly I don't think this season will go more than 6 months and then they will mostly take a leap and focus on sais story and I just started rewatching yhm and I have to say theacting is far superior than this .Tv acting is anyways not Oscar worthy but the og yhm had really good actors or somehow the script was original then and the acting looks natural.Here everything looks bad and comparison is bound to happen when there is a scene to scene copy of a hit show .Now I always liked bhavikas performance in the last one year and could hardly find any flaws in her but lately her motherly vibe is completely missing and after watching Ishita perform the same scenes I am finding a lot of flaws in her performance .DT was unmatched in YHM .

hum kuch nhi kehskte kuch soch aur hi copy kiya hoga ab dekho season 2 bhi copy tha 1 yr chala ishvi ka kuch nhi dikhaya ab sab yaha dikhayenge mujhe lgta bas inhone up to shadi copy krenge uske baad nhi krenge like season 2

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

That is good

Savi looks very young ...Her body also is petite kind ...Looks like too young to be mother of one child let alone 2 children

So now one character missing from OG version it is no more exact copy ...Actors looks different and act differently than original ...

muhe bhi pasand aarha he police case hogyi he isha shantanu par smiley37
Edited by Waidehi - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

muhe bhi pasand aarha he police case hogyi he isha shantanu par smiley37

Really smiley37...Is there a spoiler out smiley37...Isha is a way too crazy

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago