Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm rewatching start of leap episodes with my mum as she is behind... We are on the episode we meet Harini's husband Milind. Glad he is a good guy but not so much his parents and the brother in law who rejected Savi.

I know some people are like what happened to her IAS officer dream... this is what I've understood and makes sense on the whole....

So whilst rewatching we see in flashback to see how Savi and Harini's brother in law engagement... Harini's mother in law gives Savi a very heavy gift box and suddenly Savi is struck with having a sharp pain in her stomach/abdominal area where she was shot... and all this time it hasn't healed yet.

The doctor says this in the flashback that she hasn't healed from the complication when she was shot and she can't conceive. It's all connected deeply and avoid carrying heavy things etc.

So saying that what I'm understanding is Savi is not fit medically to go into being a IAS officer... she wouldn't pass her medical so that career is unachievable due to that. Also losing Ishaan and nearly her life and then the shock news of not being able to conceive left her heartbroken etc. So I can see why the change of career into teaching (she was always good as we saw before leap), and being a children's teacher gives her some happiness and joy.

I also really wished Isha did not mention Rajat in the party but she was angry but she needs to think of Savi and her pain. But it's all foreshadowed to how Rajat is the one coming into her life and the man for her.

Edited by Lennie - 1 months ago
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi everyone i watched yhm episode up to 50"there is so much drama if sane is there they will surely get trp i m sure now but i think up to marriage only they will copy wese all star show are copy anyways copy cat 😂🤣🤣

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Add me smiley43