Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sorry I am not anyone to give you advise here, but you really need to re-evaluate the standard of even ‘average’. smiley37 If we consider Smita Patil, Shabana, Tabu, Konkona as highest, Monisha, Kareena, Karishma, PC and few others as 4/5, then comes average with Sonali, DP, Alia, Shilpa Shetty, Juhi as 3/5, then 2-3 more bars, and there’s a separate section of ‘Outstandingly bad’ category, the one opened by Jhanvi and latest entry is that SLB’s niece. smiley36

Dp and Alia in same sentence as Shilpa & Sonali in terms of actingsmiley36..i think you need some re-evaluation on that too..agree with everything else though..but it is just bizarre to put these actresses with total non actors like sonali and shilpa..they were a 1/5 category in terms of acting..janhvi is the 2020s version of them in terms of acting..minus the beauty and screen presence

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Dp and Alia in same sentence as Shilpa & Sonali in terms of actingsmiley36..i think you need some re-evaluation on that too..agree with everything else though..but it is just bizarre to put these actresses with total non actors like sonali and shilpa..they were a 1/5 category in terms of acting..janhvi is the 2020s version of them in terms of acting..minus the beauty and screen presence

Agree, actually my evaluation was based on overall how much their presence is justified in BW. I found Shilpa quite good looking and Sonali breathtakingly beautiful which made up for their below average or poor acting chops.

The club Jhanvi opened and had all these Archies girls as latest entries and then topped by SLB’s niece is completely unique and outside this universe. smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sorry I am not anyone to give you advise here, but you really need to re-evaluate the standard of even ‘average’. smiley37 If we consider Smita Patil, Shabana, Tabu, Konkona as highest, Monisha, Kareena, Karishma, PC and few others as 4/5, then comes average with Sonali, DP, Alia, Shilpa Shetty, Juhi as 3/5, then 2-3 more bars, and there’s a separate section of ‘Outstandingly bad’ category, the one opened by Jhanvi and latest entry is that SLB’s niece. smiley36

Well I'm trying to be nice...warna subpar is the word I wanted to use. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Even that can’t happen now, Divya Khosla’s Savi destroyed Janhvi’s Mahi movie. I’m still laughing about it.

Imagine a world where Divya Khosla destroys Janhvi smiley37somehow this excites me too

Seriously. When one nepo's movie destroys another nepo's movie and we're happy about it. smiley37 No but I mean apart from Divya Khosla's acting, Savi was actually good. Mr. and Mrs. Mahi was so dull and predictable. That's another reason Savi did so well.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shllpa Shetty , Somali are not even considered actresses ; karishma and deepika below average tho deepika has good screen presence

Alia on par with begum but below pc

Edited by Briaahna - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It seems that there are different preferences (= 'listings') smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sacnilk: Ulajh 3 Days India Net Box Office Collection

Day 1 [1st Friday]₹ 1.15 Cr
Day 2 [1st Saturday]₹ 1.75 Cr
Day 3 [1st Sunday]₹ 2.00 Cr * early estimates-
Total₹ 4.90 Cr

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Shllpa Shetty , Somali are not even considered actresses ; karishma and deepika below average tho deepika has good screen presence

Alia on par with begum but below pc

Karisma has won a national award lol I doubt she’s “below average”

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Karisma has won a national award lol I doubt she’s “below average”

so has Arjun Rampal smiley36 so hardly the argument you think it is

But yeah I agree, Karishma was definitely not below average

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Also I differ on "Smita Patil, Shabana, Tabu, Konkona" in top category. Of these only Tabu has actually had proper commercial success and fits the bill in ANY role, as a mainstream actress as well as a performance powerhouse. I would definitely put Rani, PC in top tier as well. It takes a certain level of skill as an actor to pull off mainstream Bollywood roles with conviction.

Tabu can do a hera pheri and a Haider with equal skill. Cant say the same for the purely arthouse actresses.

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 1 months ago