Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Sara Ali Khan..seekho kuch!! 

Good job, Janhvi..certainly more potential than some other nepos who ham in the name of acting

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

So I've 'legitimate' hope for Mr & Mrs Mahi.

Well, I already liked her acting in Bawaal (my first movie where I watched her).

Btw, is there any possibility to watch Sudhanshu Saria's film "Sanaa"? (as far as I know it had only been screened on festivals).

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like rashmika mandana 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another meaty role handed to her on a platter.

SH giving a wow to a nepo baby. smiley3

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What exactly Jhanvi has done in this few seconds of teaser which generated this thread? 

It was all a narrative, storyline and background music which made it a better teaser, that's it. 

Jhanvi looked, expressed and acted exactly the same as she was in her previous movies. 

Buss end may thoda saa muu tedha Kar kay chillaai hai, and this does not makes her or anyone a better actor. 

Kuch bhi thread... seems like another trolling one, created on purpose. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

There is a warmth,vulnerability about her.To most she seems to be a nice fun person.She keeps to herself.She looks good in Indian wear, dances well, has a sexy body. I have seen parts of her films on OTT. She is just fine.

People keep asking how she is getting roles..Those are the reasons..besides the oomph, which south heroes love.

Khushi too is Sridevi's daughter..and no she won't get mainstream films because of that.She doesn't  have the "look" needed to be a heroine.

Edited by you2 - 1 months ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Another meaty role handed to her on a platter.

Exactly meaty roles given tailor made for these people getting multiple chances to prove themselves.....do tripti Mrunal Sanya etc get these roles....they have to do a lot of bad roles and things to get one or two good roles

Jahnvi and arjun kapoor getting 10 meaty roles to prove mettle whereas good outsiders are kicked out after one bad film which they do anyway to survive

Originally posted by: sharaban

What exactly Jhanvi has done in this few seconds of teaser which generated this thread? 

It was all a narrative, storyline and background music which made it a better teaser, that's it. 

Jhanvi looked, expressed and acted exactly the same as she was in her previous movies. 

Buss end may thoda saa muu tedha Kar kay chillaai hai, and this does not makes her or anyone a better actor. 

Kuch bhi thread... seems like another trolling one, created on purpose. 

Mujhe bhi yahi laga tha ki troll kar raha hai.... par baaki logon ke comments padh ke doubt ho gaya ki sach me to tareef nahi kar raha smiley9