Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

But she is coming with saif baby ibrahim nepo ki baarat

Yes this Ibrahim who cant even get shit released is allegedly above all these people
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ughh imagine Khushi makes Jahnvi look good..I don’t want to see that boring annoying buck tooth Khushi one more time smiley29

Khushi was an outright gham(disaster) in Archies.

Both sisters have not inherited EVEN AN IOTA of their mom's beauty, charm, charisma, aura, talent, acting and screen presence.

-------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Forum vaasi Sridevi jaisi mahaan actress ki Jhanvi jaisi nalli beti dekh kay ulajh gaye hain.

😂

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

At this point I hope she can take a 2 year break, let people forget about her. Hire an acting coach and if she is serious about movies(which she is not) she will improve and get good movies. But her selection of movies are horrible.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If Janhvi really wants to continue to act in movies, maybe it would be a good idea to use the two years to get a distinctive personality and going back to learning as a nobody among other nobodies (not with a personal trainer whose income depends on her).

And she better quits her father and Dharma, I think...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

A not-achiever supporting another not-achiever...okay, they are (step-)siblings smiley1

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I don’t understand why..I’m yet to meet one person in real world who thinks Janhvi is hot or even beautiful or a face they look forward to watching..how are makers not able to see that she has no ground level popularity or appeal. Not even boys find her hot..? They are drooling over a Shraddha or Kiara but not Jahnvi..Alia did it in Highway..and did not take her opportunities for granted..Jahnvi is not putting one paise ka effort..just by chosing good scripts..she won’t be the next Alia..

She definitely has to have connections somewhere. That's the only thing that explains her ability to continue to get work despite each movie flopping and her not having fans.