Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Poor jhanvi should just retire gracefully…

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She indeed tried another way...I don't know if that was her wish or if she got advised to take this route.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Minionite

I mean to be fair it is different. She's the only one in her contemporaries who is getting work despite not giving anything in numbers. At least her contemporaries' movies are doing well in numbers, even if it isn't because of them. smiley37 She's like her half-brother Arjun. Naa acting aati hai, naa numbers laata hai, phir bhi kam milta rehta hai. smiley24

I don’t understand why..I’m yet to meet one person in real world who thinks Janhvi is hot or even beautiful or a face they look forward to watching..how are makers not able to see that she has no ground level popularity or appeal. Not even boys find her hot..? They are drooling over a Shraddha or Kiara but not Jahnvi..Alia did it in Highway..and did not take her opportunities for granted..Jahnvi is not putting one paise ka effort..just by chosing good scripts..she won’t be the next Alia..
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

The collections have crossed 65 lakhs..All time blockbuster loading for Januuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyy...atleast 30 lakhs more than Milli

Jahnvi - guys, please I want to act..and do different and I am different and please accept me..please love me..please call me a good actor..please guys...seee ...seee GUYSSS I AM doing. trying to do different, I took the difficult path..thank you guys for coming in big numbers to see a masterclass different acting performance by me smiley19smiley39

Tripti's Bad Newz which this forum considers a flop, opened at 8 crores.

Sharvari's Munjya, opened at 4 crores (from the same makers who made Roohi with Janhvi)

This is very telling.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand why..I’m yet to meet one person in real world who thinks Janhvi is hot or even beautiful or a face they look forward to watching..how are makers not able to see that she has no ground level popularity or appeal. Not even boys find her hot..? They are drooling over a Shraddha or Kiara but not Jahnvi..Alia did it in Highway..and did not take her opportunities for granted..Jahnvi is not putting one paise ka effort..just by chosing good scripts..she won’t be the next Alia..

Brand Sridevi kay naam ka khha rahee hai, aur khaatee rahay gi.

The wonderful legacy Sri has left is enough for a nalli or two (khushi) to be set for a lifetime to keep getting movies, add Kjo in this equation as well, and boom..... Jhanvi is NOT going anywhere.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

The wonderful legacy Sri has left is enough for a nalli or two (khushi) to be set for a lifetime to keep getting movies, add Kjo in this equation as well, and boom..... Jhanvi is NOT going anywhere.

You are 100% Correct. She is indeed going nowhere.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

I mean to be fair it is different. She's the only one in her contemporaries who is getting work despite not giving anything in numbers. At least her contemporaries' movies are doing well in numbers, even if it isn't because of them. smiley37 She's like her half-brother Arjun. Naa acting aati hai, naa numbers laata hai, phir bhi kam milta rehta hai. smiley24

Arjun still has had hits at the start of his career. This Janhvi is an outright floppie.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Tripti's Bad Newz which this forum considers a flop, opened at 8 crores.

Sharvari's Munjya, opened at 4 crores (from the same makers who made Roohi with Janhvi)

This is very telling.

for the first time SH..I agree with you..going forward I shall be there to support you in every thread you troll Janhvi in smiley36 She is the nepo you need to go for
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: sharaban

Ughh imagine Khushi makes Jahnvi look good..I don’t want to see that boring annoying buck tooth Khushi one more time smiley29
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ughh imagine Khushi makes Jahnvi look good..I don’t want to see that boring annoying buck tooth Khushi one more time smiley29

But she is coming with saif baby ibrahim nepo ki baarat