Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanvi has worse track record than nepos like tushar kapoor, Esha deol smiley36 Its embarrassing. She should retire

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: behindyou

Jhanvi has worse track record than nepos like tushar kapoor, Esha deol smiley36 Its embarrassing. She should retire

I remember her statement that she will do movies until the audience accepts her...well, obviously she made the wrong choices - as a star she may have wanted to become and as an actress (imo).

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This makes me so happy, wanna know why? Sharvari just gave a 100crore film. Something Janvhi doesn’t have, despite being offered things on a platter.

Guess what? Tripti just did a bad movie that has collected more than 5 of Janvhi’s films combined.

I hope the industry is paying attention here. Audience has spoken LOUD AND CLEAR

Janhvi had tried that horror comedy film Ruhi with Maddock but had failed miserably in that genre too. smiley36

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She got 2 big south movies after this which almost certainly will be hits. Might give a boost to her bollywood career

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Janhvi had tried that horror comedy film Ruhi with Maddock but had failed miserably in that genre too. smiley36

Except her youth-romance debut movie, no other genre worked for her. She was decent in the Varun OTT movie, though (imo), although the love story only worked because Varun's character had a change of mind.

Interestingly, Bollywood Hungama doesn't have a complete list of her movies' boxoffice results (only 4 are listed with a verdict about Roohi still pending...)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

She got 2 big south movies after this which almost certainly will be hits. Might give a boost to her bollywood career

All flowerpots I am sure

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kahan sridevi aur kahan yeh smiley44

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago