Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Awesomeeee! Everyone can share recipes from their community, region, state, country. It would be so much fun to try newer recipes and gain more insights smiley20

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Join in the food fun!

Also, feel free to offer up suggestions on what kind of threads you'd like to have on food and for discussions on food- related topics!

Thanks Lizzie smiley31.

Will it be possible to discuss food related issues? Something like reduced nutrition value overall using hybrid technology. Initially only grapes were seedless, now even papaya is seedless. Complete loss of flavours and taste. And then we have to pay higher prices for everything the moment it's marked organic or anti diabeticsmiley5

Of course, please create a different topic/ thread for issues.

Let this thread stay for purely the pleasure of good food πŸ˜‹

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 1 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Thanks Lizzie smiley31.

Will it be possible to discuss food related issues? Something like reduced nutrition value overall using hybrid technology. Initially only grapes were seedless, now even papaya is seedless. Complete loss of flavours and taste. And then we have to pay higher prices for everything the moment it's marked organic or anti diabeticsmiley5

Of course, please create a different topic/ thread for issues.

Let this thread stay for purely the pleasure of good food πŸ˜‹

That's a great idea. Of course, food and science and nutrition related matters should be discussed! We can definitely have a thread for it in the forum, & you can open one and get the ball rolling for discussions!
Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Join in the food fun!

Also, feel free to offer up suggestions on what kind of threads you'd like to have on food and for discussions on food- related topics!

Thanks for the tag but I'm simply an "Eat to live" sorta person smiley36. Neither a foody nor a cook, so I won't be able to contribute much... but Congratulations on the new forum smiley40

Love,

Stuti

Sutapasima thumbnail

If there is anything related to Ilish maach (Hilsa)tag me ..

mainu kisi hor chizan vich dilchaspi nahin hai ji . 😏

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

That's so Yummy smiley43. Excited!!

shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Great initiative! smiley31Was desperately on the lookout for a cooking/baking forum. Thankssmiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu_libra

Great initiative! smiley31Was desperately on the lookout for a cooking/baking forum. Thankssmiley27

So happy to hear that. We hope to see your active participation in the forum. If you have any ideas and suggestions on what you'd like to see, please do let us know.smiley27
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lizzie nice thread we should also include different kind of tips how to keep ready made tips

I always make my masalas and keep them in the fridge whether dry or wet

like tamarind paste meat or chicken masala. sabzi powder masala powder dhaniya powder or jeera powder I make these when I am free and then when you prepare something the home made powders and masalas make your food taste better then the ready made ones available in the market,

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 1 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Lizzie nice thread we should also include different kind of tips how to keep ready made tips

I always make my masalas and keep them in the fridge whether dry or wet

like tamarind paste meat or chicken masala. sabzi powder masala powder dhaniya powder or jeera powder I make these when I am free and then when you prepare something the home made powders and masalas make your food taste better then the ready made ones available in the market,

That’s awesome, Putija! And a great idea as well. Do open a thread on tips for Food storage. We can also share recipes for these dry masalas or mixes.
Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago