Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Just discovered this website. You pick the ingredients you currently have in your fridge or pantry and it whips up recipes for you using just those. Amazing

https://www.supercook.com/

Interesting find

Thanks for Sharing Riya

As soon as I saw this I sent all friends, relatives who love / have to cook smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I tried d website . Wat if I didnt get more Indian cuisine recipes . Wow . I got local speciality smiley36

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Interesting find

Thanks for Sharing Riya

As soon as I saw this I sent all friends, relatives who love / have to cook smiley37

Right? I miss having someone to cook for me. smiley6 I wait for India trips to be able to enjoy that! smiley36 Right now, I'm lucky that hubby loves to cook so I can get him to do it sometimes, and my kiddo when she's in the mood. But she's like ... I need the kitchen to be spick and span, so she'll take a day to clean, next day to shop for ingredients and then if she's still in the mood, I'll get to taste the recipe on Day 3 smiley37
Edited by LizzieBennet - 26 days ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I tried d website . Wat if I didnt get more Indian cuisine recipes . Wow . I got local speciality smiley36

Did you not find any Indian recipes? I think maybe if you select the right spices? Like garam masala, Kitchen king, curry powder etc may give some? Otherwise, yeah, it's mostly catered to Western/ Italian dishes.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Did you not find any Indian recipes? I think maybe if you select the right spices? Like garam masala, Kitchen king, curry powder etc may give some? Otherwise, yeah, it's mostly catered to Western/ Italian dishes.

I thought like that. After giving ingredients it even gave me Thoothukudi Macron recipe smiley3It was surprising. One of my sister friends loved it . She told me she picked random ingredients. Its giving recipes for that too smiley37

Thanks again smiley27

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Right? I miss having someone to cook for me. smiley6 I wait for India trips to be able to enjoy that! smiley36 Right now, I'm lucky that hubby loves to cook so I can get him to do it sometimes, and my kiddo when she's in the mood. But she's like ... I need the kitchen to be spick and span, so she'll take a day to clean, next day to shop for ingredients and then if she's still in the mood, I'll get to taste the recipe on Day 3 smiley37

@ Bold : I was alone on home for 4 days . That time I realised. How hard to cook three meals all by myself for me . Cooking for others it's OK. For ourselves. We loose d interest of eating before we finish cooking itself smiley37

Glad to know that things changed for you . When whole family involved in household chores like cooking it's fun 😁

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Yesterday we had salad style hakka noodles boiled noodles 1st then drained water and later added fresh vegetables and sauces ( soy sauce, vinegar and green chili sauce) it turned out yum smiley36

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

This website is also very good. Esp for South Indians & Vegetarians.

I see this and try out many recipes as I am also a vegetarian.

https://www.jeyashriskitchen.com/recipe-index/

Edited by Rosyme - 16 hours ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

My Amma makes the batter at home so I don’t care what she makes. She loves to cook and I enjoy eating food made by her.😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I also make the batter at home, weekly once. Have wet grinder.

Edited by Rosyme - 16 hours ago
Rosyme thumbnail

I made one chutney with

- Raw mango

- coconut

- red chilli

- salt, hing, curry leaves and some urad dal.

Saute them, cool and grind it.