Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

That's sad .

Avoid eating food and drinking water outside.

That's wat Doc advised my mom .

U ll be fine soon . Take care smiley27

Thanks Sandy.🩷 My mom is cooking today so I’m happy. She made a special lunch and is making uthappam for dinner.🤤❤️
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Thanks Sandy.🩷 My mom is cooking today so I’m happy. She made a special lunch and is making uthappam for dinner.🤤❤️

Sound Yummy 😋

Enjoy smiley40

I had food outside in an organic shop near hospital . Mom also . she didn't even listen to doc's advice smiley44 smiley37smiley37smiley37

One Dosa don know wat it is . Probably complex carb one . May be millet or other variety of rice . Not regular white rice

One uppatu, one muffin and one vada smiley37

minakrish thumbnail

Sound Yummy 😋

Enjoy smiley40

I had food outside in an organic shop near hospital . Mom also . she didn't even listen to doc's advice smiley44 smiley37smiley37smiley37

One Dosa don know wat it is . Probably complex carb one . May be millet or other variety of rice . Not regular white rice

One uppatu, one muffin and one vada smiley37

My Amma makes the batter at home so I don’t care what she makes. She loves to cook and I enjoy eating food made by her.😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

My Amma makes the batter at home so I don’t care what she makes. She loves to cook and I enjoy eating food made by her.😂🤷🏻‍♀️

That's nice smiley4. My parents are old . At times we enjoy Food outside together ❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Just discovered this website. You pick the ingredients you currently have in your fridge or pantry and it whips up recipes for you using just those. Amazing

https://www.supercook.com/

Edited by LizzieBennet - 26 days ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

This is katachi amti for people who don't know.. it's made from dal water you use to make puran.... Sooooopper tasty. Very similar to what my aaji makes, my grandmother's recipe is a bit complicated smiley36 she prefers doing it without electronics.

My maid used to make puranpolis and then aamti with the daal water. My MIL loved puranpoli so she would get her to make them whenever an occasion called for it!
Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

I made veg biryani today. Salt wasn't enough😅 but overall it was okay.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I had corn chaat and panipuri since it was my cheat day today

minakrish thumbnail

That's nice smiley4. My parents are old . At times we enjoy Food outside together ❤️

My parents are old too but still super active. Also, my mom loves to cook.smiley9
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

My parents are old too but still super active. Also, my mom loves to cook.smiley9

Parents of our generation are like that smiley27

It's only us can't do half of d things they do and we take them granted because they are super active .