Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Another great way of separating them would be a family member's death (let it be Madhav) the family blaming Abhira and throws her out. Armaan is upset with her too but decides to leave the house for her. Abhira sees how Vidya and the family needs him so she runs away without telling anyone anything about her whereabouts. Then a leap of 2-3 years, they meet again. THE ANGST WOULD SERVE smiley42

and she’ll have a baby in the meantime ..you forgot that lol
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Madhav’s death could turn Vidya against Abhira/Armaan..like the Daddaji death track in season 1…anyway Madhav is a useless piece of furniture ..might as well trash him in the interest of the story smiley37

No need to kill anybody if they explore shivani's track. Vidya is insecure but is relaxed as her sautan is no more but if she returns or her past is revealed & she is innocent, then vidya can turn against armaan abhira, & start her melodrama with rohit ruhi supporting her

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago

May I say Armaan looks prettier than Abhira in that saree smiley37

Yes he is....He is the best looking on screen 😍

smiley42smiley42....

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: strancho

Madhav will become the new fossil. I don’t think he is going away smiley37

oh no..the actor they’ve cast can’t carry another generation ..I doubt there is even going to be another season tbh …
1235990 thumbnail

oh no..the actor they’ve cast can’t carry another generation ..I doubt there is even going to be another season tbh …

I also hope that it ends with gen 4 but we never know. Shahi has good connection with sitaara.

and she’ll have a baby in the meantime ..you forgot that lol

No baby. this is equivalent to Kaira's 2 year leap and separation

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

No need to kill anybody if they explore shivani's track. Vidya is insecure but is relaxed as her sautan is no more but if she returns or her past is revealed & she is innocent, then vidya can turn against armaan abhira, & start her melodrama with rohit ruhi supporting her

yeh mera favourite KP hai ..Shivani returning for revenge against Kaveri ..chahe real mei or as a ghost ..they can even have a cute FB track for Shivani and Madhav ..please cast younger actors though ..yeh wala Madhav romantic expressions dene laga toh TRP minus mei chala jayega lol
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

this was after Shivam’s death right ?
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

I agree with you on the fact that if there has to be a separation, it will be Abhira doing the running because of her misguided notion that she is somehow doing the right thing for Armaan..and he can hire a detective to hunt her down from wherever …

this was after Shivam’s death right ?

Yes. But I don't want them to kill Rohit.. Madhav is useless usko maar do. Ruhi ke suhaag ko kuch nahi hona chahiye smiley37