Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Can’t they follow k3g’s second half? Let Armaan do a Naitik on Poddars

you mean the South Africa track ? I think that would make a lot more sense given that Armaan himself has a strained relationship with his family and there is still his mother’s story waiting to come
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

want them to follow og kusum dola instead of Ghum

KD isn't better. In that the ML supports another girl who falls in love with him while ignoring his pregnant FL. The same happened in Ghum.

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

you mean the South Africa track ? I think that would make a lot more sense given that Armaan himself has a strained relationship with his family and there is still his mother’s story waiting to come

Yeah. DKP can’t afford SA. Let it be Mussoorie or Kasauli or any jungle will do. Just away from those Poddars and Goenkas

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they’ve killed the devar twice already and separated the leads ..seasons 2 and 3..they’ll do it a third time ? As per spoilers, Ruhi may not even be coming back with a genuine intent right? So Rohit-Ruhi relationship can only be a subplot ..what’s the story for the leads ..romancing in the outhouse forehead to forehead ..I mean they don’t even seem to have a proper story for them ..

IR track should be the next. Today Kv dialogue included lack of family and Ab staying in OH( which was conveniently forgotten). Only purpose of this divorce drama for just couple of episodes should be to involve Ab with Gk. TRP is not rising and they should go for IR in an attempt to raise it. Story is stuck.

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Woh toh abhi hai,I am sure in future Ruhi will genuinely give chance to their relationship.

Seperation toh hona hai, and I would not make sense for mutual separation..........Abhira getting thrown out is the only thing that will bring TRPs.

Abhira leaving Armaan is more likely than Armaan leaving Abhira …irrespective of the devar angle …and Armaan has no status within the family ..which is why I feel that devar death won’t work with this couple ..vanvaas for both seems more likely ..like in season 1

Originally posted by: strancho

Can’t they follow k3g’s second half? Let Armaan do a Naitik on Poddars

honestly K3g or hssh track would make the most sense as per their characters and plot. i don't understand why would they separate from eo for that horrible family. but trp ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai

I personally want them to give a hum saath saath hai track where Vidya gets insecure for RuRo and asks Armaan to leave the firm and house. smiley42

Edited by Fortnight - 1 months ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

IR track should be the next. Today Kv dialogue included lack of family and Ab staying in OH( which was conveniently forgotten). Only purpose of this divorce drama for just couple of episodes should be to involve Ab with Gk. TRP is not rising and they should go for IR in an attempt to raise it. Story is stuck.

They have to execute it well. Ye diffused bomb dene se nahi chalega. It has to be an atom bomb. Otherwise it will backfire very badly

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

@bold this is the issue ..and Ruhi plotting and and scheming won’t move the story beyond a point ..they need something big to happen ..IR might help grab eyeballs given the legacy angle …or Armaan should get thrown out of the house …this outhouse thing won’t work for long ..
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

KD isn't better. In that the ML supports another girl who falls in love with him while ignoring his pregnant FL. The same happened in Ghum.

usme bhi devar ki death hui thi??
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

honestly K3g or hssh track would make the most sense as per their characters and plot. i don't understand why would they separate for eo for that horrible family. but trp ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai

I personally want them to give a hum saath saath hai track where Vidya gets insecure for RuRo and asks Armaan to leave the firm and house. smiley42

I don’t have much hopes from DKP. I just want them not to butcher the leads as then I would have nothing to watch this show for. Family dynamics is already ruined and they are not gonna properly redeem anyone.