Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Looks like they accidentally met in a bakery......... Do pyaar karne walo ko to basr baar takrana hi padta hsmiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/TithiSarkar08/status/1819039781264998530

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Armaan and Abhira do not have a legitimate relationship and as such, Abhira has no legitimate role to play in that family ..how long are they going to show her calling out her opinions from the porch ? Or will they stage all dramas in the porch going forward ? If Abhira is not inside the house, what kind of faceoffs will Ruhi and she have ? Or will Abhira summon Ruhi to the outhouse every other time ? With her being back as the bahurani while Abhira has no defined status within the family, the dynamics will be very lopsided ..as it is, Armaan is back to being the outsider with Rohit back as the favoured son ..even if Rohit relents and forgives Armaan, where is this drama even going ? Ghum made sense because Pakhi and Sai were headbutting while both were members of the family and Virat was the favoured son ..here Armaan’s status itself is questionable and Abhira is not even family technically …so are we headed towards Abhira and Armaan leaving the house ? Because a wedding seems unlikely in the near future ? Or is it headed towards the IR? Everything seems a mess with no clarity or proper direction in the storyline ..

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan and Abhira do not have a legitimate relationship and as such, Abhira has no legitimate role to play in that family ..how long are they going to show calling out her opinions from the porch ? Or will they stage all dramas in the porch going forward ? If Abhira is not inside the house, what kind of faceoffs will Ruhi and she have ? Or will Abhira summon Ruhi to the outhouse every other time ? With her being back as the bahurani while Abhira has no defined status within the family, the dynamics will be very lopsided ..as it is, Armaan is back to being the outsider with Rohit back as the favoured son ..even if Rohit relents and forgives Armaan, where is this drama even going ? Ghum made sense because Pakhi and Sai were headbutting while both were members of the family and Virat was the favoured son ..here Armaan’s status itself is questionable and Abhira is not even family technically …so are we headed towards Abhira and Armaan leaving the house ? Because a wedding seems unlikely in the near future ? Or is it headed towards the IR? Everything seems a mess with no clarity or proper direction in the storyline ..

I think it is heading toward Ro-Ru giving their relationship a chance, IR revelation, Abhimaan marriage, Rohit getting killed and then separation. I think this is the plan but TRP will dictate what will will happen earlier.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1819040261848305766

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think it is heading toward Ro-Ru giving their relationship a chance, IR revelation, Abhimaan marriage, Rohit getting killed and then separation. I think this is the plan but TRP will dictate what will will happen earlier.

they’ve killed the devar twice already and separated the leads ..seasons 2 and 3..they’ll do it a third time ? As per spoilers, Ruhi may not even be coming back with a genuine intent right? So Rohit-Ruhi relationship can only be a subplot ..what’s the story for the leads ..romancing in the outhouse forehead to forehead ..I mean they don’t even seem to have a proper story for them ..
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they’ve killed the devar twice already and separated the leads ..seasons 2 and 3..they’ll do it a third time ? As per spoilers, Ruhi may not even be coming back with a genuine intent right? So Rohit-Ruhi relationship can only be a subplot ..what’s the story for the leads ..romancing in the outhouse forehead to forehead ..I mean they don’t even seem to have a proper story for them ..

Woh toh abhi hai,I am sure in future Ruhi will genuinely give chance to their relationship.

Seperation toh hona hai, and I would not make sense for mutual separation..........Abhira getting thrown out is the only thing that will bring TRPs.

1235990 thumbnail

Rohit getting killed —> third angle stays smiley44

Woh toh abhi hai,I am sure in future Ruhi will genuinely give chance to their relationship.

Seperation toh hona hai, and I would not make sense for mutual separation..........Abhira getting thrown out is the only thing that will bring TRPs.

want them to follow og kusum dola instead of Ghum
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

want them to follow og kusum dola instead of Ghum

Can’t they follow k3g’s second half? Let Armaan do a Naitik on Poddars