Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 24 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chapter 36

“You're with me today, junior” Shaira stopped in front of Kartik's desk.

“But I've got an appointment to go to with Geet today”

“I've asked Geet if I can take you, she said yes” Shaira responded, “C'mon grab your stuff”.

“What?” Kartik frowned, “she said yes?”

“Get your stuff and come with me” Shaira rolled her eyes returning to her desk and grabbing her small suitcase which held her client's file and the designs that she'd created.

Kartik followed behind jogging up to catch up with Shaira, “She's meeting Jia Patel”.

“Who?” Shaira looked confused.

“Jia Patel, the star stylist. You know, the Jia Patel who almost won Miss India”

Shaira laughed shaking her head, “Junior, you've got a lot to learn”.

Kartik sighed and followed her to the car glumly.

“Don’t make that face, you might crush on my client”

“If its not Arisa Khanna, Jennifer Anniston or Jia Patel, I don’t want to know” he murmured.

Shaira chuckled having heard him and started the car.

“So, you're telling me that you might possibly like Geet?” Kirsten looked stunned.

Maan rolled his eyes and stepped onto the treadmill walking very slowly. For the last month he had been coming to the gym and Kirsten had accompanied him. He needed to work on walking at least a little more, the walks around the garden were not making much improvements to his leg.

“I said I don’t know” Maan responded scowling feeling his legs strain slightly, he gripped onto the bars at either side holding on pushing himself to walk. “She's… The past month, the meetings involved me focusing more on her” he murmured. “She's…”

“She's just walking in” Kirsten muttered pointing in the direction of Geet entering the gym. For a moment they had forgotten she frequently visited this gym, the last time they'd met her in the gym was a few months ago.

“Put your phone away, Pearson” Damien walked over.

Geet frowned lifting her head, everyone called her by her first name except one person. “Damien, the name is Geet” she reminded.

“On the treadmill first, then we're going to do a couple of rounds” he pointed towards the boxing ring.

“Yes boss” she chuckled mockingly saluting him, still unaware of two pair of eyes focused on her from the other side. “How's Jenny?”

“Jenny is pregnant as a whale” Damien answered.

“I'm sure she'd love to hear that”

“I'm sure she knows and heard it” he pointed to the security cameras. “She thinks I'm going to find me some hot girl during personal training sessions” he added.

Geet glanced at the security cameras laughing and to tease Jenny, she threw her arms around Damien surprising him, he swung his arms around her waist almost lifting her.

“Geet…” Damien hissed when his phone started buzzing.

Geet winked as she stepped back and walked towards the treadmill.

“Jenny, she's doing it to piss you off” Damien tried to reason over the phone. He scowled and passed it to Geet, “Here she'd like to speak to you”.

“Hey Jenny”.

“Don’t you hey Jenny me! How could you, Geet?”

“How could you still be unreasonably possessive and weirdly loveable. You've popped out 5 of his kids, with his 6th on the way” Geet chuckled.

“Triplets weren’t a choice” Jenny murmured.

Geet rolled her eyes, “How are my chunky monkeys?”

“Driving me mad” Jenny sighed.

Damien pointed to his watch to which Geet rolled her eyes and responded, “I'll catch up with you afterwards, your husband's glaring at me”

“Okay, bye. Make sure he doesn’t flirt with anyone” Jenny chuckled as she cut the call.

“Your wife says hi and she doesn’t want you flirting with anyone” Geet said as she handed Damien back his phone.

“Just get onto the treadmill and run” Damien snatched his phone back scowling at her.

Geet laughed and stepped onto the closest treadmill near her and started running. “By the way, I need you to take on 3 of my colleagues. They've joined the airline recently as well”.

Damien tapped open the notes app on his phone, “I'll give you a date that I can do for them. I just want the initial appointment to see what work out will be best for them” he informed.

“I need them in shape by the end of this month else I'll be having Sharon riding my ass because they're working under me”

“Did they add on extra pounds or something?”

“Try at least 7 kgs between them all and added an arse and a stomach!” Geet huffed.

“Why didn’t Leanne tell you?”

“Because she knows I'd rip into her before she says anything to me” Geet chuckled.

“She's your boss” Damien reminded.

“Not if I apply for her position next year” Geet smirked. “Leanne is on a yearly contract which is coming to its end. Its fair game to put an interest in”.

“You've already told Richard, haven’t you?”

“I've told him I'm interested on taking additional duties”

“She wouldn’t know what's hit her” Damien shook his head.

“All's fair game in this industry, you've got jump some hoops and hurt others if you want to get somewhere” Geet winked.

“C'mon, let's go to the boxing ring” Damien pointed.

“She's got some stamina” Kirsten commented. “She hasn’t even broke a sweat from running”.

“It was a warm up” Maan chuckled.

“Doesn’t matter, I just jog and I break a sweat within a minute” Kirsten answered. “Shall we go and say hi?” she questioned.

“No, she's with Damien. I'm guessing it’s a personal training session” Maan replied. “Anyway, I've done my walk” he sighed heavily, his calf muscles were aching. Kirsten grabbed his cane handing it to him, Maan stepped down and settled on the chest press seat.

Kirsten handed him his bottle of water then stacked the weights accordingly, Maan thanked her then started on doing a couple of sets of chest presses.

Geet exhaled sharply as she slipped off the headgear and shucked off the boxing gloves breathing heavily.

“How was that?” Damien asked as he placed the pads down.

“My arms going to fall off” she swiped her hand over her forehead. “Thanks”.

“You're welcome, text me your colleague's names and numbers” he said.

“Mmhmm…” Geet nodded climbing out of the boxing ring. “Oh fck”.. she cursed nearly slipping until a hand reached out stopping her from falling.

Geet straightened quickly and frowned seemingly confused when she saw Maan stood before her and besides him was Kirsten.

“Thanks…” she brushed a curl out of her face.

“You're welcome” Maan responded, his eyes tried so hard to remain on her face, it was difficult as small sweat drops trailed down her slender neck and disappearing between her cleavage. He cleared his throat offering a small smile.

“You both working out?” Geet looked between them.

“I'm here for moral support” Kirsten informed. “He works out, I try”.

“Doesn’t surprise me” Geet smirked.

“Hey” Kirsten frowned. “Nice boxing” she pointed.

“You've been watching?” Geet arched her brows curiously.

“Its hard to look away from a breadstick trying to box with a hot shot” Kirsten responded.

“I would recommend using hot shot, crazy” Geet answered.

“You think I'm fat?”

“Not think” Geet responded. “I'll see you both around, I've got a meeting soon” she walked away without giving Kirsten a chance to reply.

“I hate her” Kirsten scowled. “She called me fat”

“You are fat” Maan muttered.

“You are so not my bubbling hot chocolate any longer” Kirsten smacked his arm hard. “I hate you!”

“Ah… I'm sorry” Maan looked at her apologetically.

“You've got a lot of making up to do!” she snapped.

He chuckled and nodding in acceptance.

“This is not a model” Kartik murmured as he followed Shaira from room to room. “He's a guy” he nudged her to see if she was listening.

“Junior, just do as you're told” Shaira pointed. “Now measure that for me”.

“Can I go back? I want to be with Geet”

“Don’t you think she's a little old for you?” Shaira laughed. “She doesn’t go for kids”

“I'm 18 now” Kartik informed proudly. “I'm an adult”

“You're even a kid to me, junior” Shaira answered, “And I'm only 24. Geet's 31 – turning 32 soon” she informed.

“When's her birthday?”

“8th August” Shaira replied, “Have you measured that for me?” she asked.

“Yes, yes I'm doing it” Kartik rolled his eyes. “Does she have a party?”

“Usually we have a staff meal then her parents do something for her” Shaira responded jotting down the measurements he called out.

“Is everyone invited?” he asked curiously.

“Yeah, pretty much. There's always a large crowd when it comes to her parents planning it. They invite everyone from the office then her colleagues that fly with her along with friends and family from around here” she explained. “Best part always is Geet's date for that. She's always got the best date for then”

“So, 8th august, yes?”

“Yes, 8th August” she reaffirmed nodding her head.

Kartik nodded thoughtfully and smiled.

Kirsten, we've got some work to do he sent a quick text.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So do enjoyed reading all this again

Thanks

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

geet always little rude with her father

geet frown to see kartik as new intern

good kartik answer honestly to geet knowing she is in bad mood

aparna3011 thumbnail

kartik pass his last round so very happy n excited

with recent incident maan's night mare memories strongly hitting him n pushing him in guilt

aparna3011 thumbnail

every friend of maan trying their best to pull maan out from pool of uncertainty n turn normal

maan's attraction towards geet increase with their each meeting n he find himself totally imperfect for her