Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

the cake was poisoned ?

Too much dairy can give you the runs, and 7 plates of cheesecake definitely constitutes too much dairy. 💩 🚽 😥😱😷

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saara cheese cake, baaki jism ko choad kay, sirf aagay aur peechhay hee kiyun asar karta hai ? 🤔

How how how...

inn logon ki khoobsoorti ka raaz....drinking 8 glasses of water everyday.....jhoothe kahin ke....smiley29

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

inn logon ki khoobsoorti ka raaz....drinking 8 glasses of water everyday.....jhoothe kahin ke....smiley29

plus seven plate of cheesecake

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Khoobsoorti hai kya ke uska raaz puche. Paani se yahi tak ho sakta hai. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but when it comes to Janvhi my eyes are not beholding the “beauty”
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

the cake was poisoned ?

Suryavansham ki kheer se bana hua cheesecake.

1243752 thumbnail

Seven plates of cheesecake?!

Unless she means seven wafer thin slices like the one below, each with its own little plate?

So, after having seven of those, she’s really just had one actual slice? Now that’s a story I can buy into! smiley39

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Seen Shilpa Shetty finish off 3 full plates at an airport lounge, in a matter of 20 mins. Lotta girls can eat, deciding who can eat based on their size is a mistake.

I am not calling them fat..not a nice way to assume that lol..i just know they can eat..

wow..i am surprised about shilpa..thought her sunday binge videos were fake and she just takes a bite on camera and never actually eat all that..but surprised to hear that..she is a fitness freak so i am sure her work out more than enough compensates for that

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jahnvi is on a roll these days.You watch every interview of hers these days and her desperation to sound relatable is annoying.Totally believe she’s in her “Sara” era going all out with her kisse kahaaniyaan.