Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Congratulations to Jahnvi ? Does she need a standing ovation?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has taken her rented bff role very seriously smiley36. Method acting kar rahi hai. "Everyone was v emotional seeing their love story which I have witnessed over the years."

Waise Ananya ne apne haath Thakur ko lend kar diye the kya, jo wo apna cheesecake nahi le sakti thi?smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also for someone who hasn’t left any area untouched in terms of plastic surgery - I highly doubt she eats at all.

This whole natal of her trying to appear “real” is ironically fake af.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Nothing new. They all say that but it is clearly a lie..but at least keep it believable..7 plates of cheese cake? thats not even real or even relatable.. just pure exaggeration in order to appear real

The only 2 people i believe when they say they eat are KKK and Sonakshi..these girls know how to eat

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Nothing new. They all say that but it is clearly a lie..but at least keep it believable..7 plates of cheese cake? thats not even real or even relatable.. just pure exaggeration in order to appear real

The only 2 people i believe when they say they eat are KKK and Sonakshi..these girls know how to eat

Maybe she just licked the empty plates. She never said she ate the cheesecake.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

" My teachers were foreigners ,I speak Spanish but I want to tell the stories of this country and connect with the people of this land so I kept my accent instead of getting a diff one " - Jhanvi The Relatable.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Seen Shilpa Shetty finish off 3 full plates at an airport lounge, in a matter of 20 mins. Lotta girls can eat, deciding who can eat based on their size is a mistake.

Edited by Haila_tu - 1 months ago