Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Dustbin episode is my favourite like I LOVE it. Lou Matlab not the good love re smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

ermmm I still want to bash her …… become a doc like pulkit and Sai and go take out her kokh and throw it in the dustbin 🗑️
Dustbin wala scene dikhaya nahi .. wohi regret hai

OMG, throw out her womb

Laughing Kevin Hart GIF

Gosh she lost a lot waiting for his love

Ghkkpm Patralekha GIF

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

It made sense .. that since Vidya arranged that photoshoot .. she gave the sandkari puff sleeves to Abhira .. they pulled it off quite well

I hope Abhira ke Baki dreams bhi sach ho

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Dustbin episode is my favourite like I LOVE it. Lou Matlab not the good love re smiley37

Exactly mera bhi kokh cutting was the favourite episode in the entire series .. where pulkit n Sai were seriously discussing to take out her kokh .. and then pulkit gave the knife to Sai 🤪🤪., I was like kaato kaato .. kitna achha hota if they had taken the kokh and had handed it over to Kaku .. and she go eeeee.,

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aaj toh pukka Abhimaan will trend!! what an awesome episode. was emotional, funny and romantic

And Abhira looked like a DOLL!!! Faltu mein troll kar rahe the usko. she looked like a princess. And each frame of their special date photoshoot was WOW!!! They both look so pretty together! UFFF.

Dreamy setup, they look like a prince and princess. it was romantic, hot and cute in equal measure.

RoPu and Sam are slaying as Abhimaan!!!! May God bless RoPu and Sam with lots of success.

yeh Manish Goenka pakka kuch kaand karega to keep Armaan n Abhira separate.. they won’t get married for a long time

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeh Manish Goenka pakka kuch kaand karega to keep Armaan n Abhira separate.. they won’t get married for a long time

Yup, after IR it would be MG' s turn.. Today's dialogue of why is Ab staying there and I can't do anything about it indicates that only..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1816673082779553945

Shirt holds turned to proper hand holds, so we got this smiley13smiley27