News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Two lawyers who could not recognize fake divorce/annulment papers served to them nor took steps to halt the proceedings in time once realized it was fake, will now be representing parties in divorce case😀

I was watching pukar during dinner time, waha pe koi vedika was in jail and hero jo bhi tha woh usko bail out karvake gaya, police ke samne side li, baat karne k liye saboot banaya, phir innocent sabit karne kanke liye dusra sabot dikhaya. That vedika is also lawyer. What I am trying to say bahot high level nahi to at least normal level to dikhaya profession ka ki why they are known as smart people. Yaha ka to kuch bolna hi nahi chahiye....

In pukar dadi is also so evil, and pota of her knows it k uski dadi ne kiya hai, I don't know unki love story start Hui ki nahi but phir bhi he is trusting vedika and supporting her. Yaha pe I was expecting armaan to be stronger in many practical means.

Woh vedika ke paas adopted family hai achhi wali aur yaha legacy ko koi family nahi de rahe hai..

Edited by Observer007 - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Which means true heir to Poddars is Armaan😲😲😲

The way kaveri repeats armaan ne rohit ka haq cheena hain it seems like armaan is the real heir but she favours rohit & wants him as heirsmiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan Sa is not looking emotional smiley43smiley43

What is the expression, please batao

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Vidya has problem with her husband's relation with shivani, armaan se vidya ko problem hai he nahi.

Armaan chahe madhav ka baccha ho na ho, madhav-shivani jo rishta tha usse vidya ne cheating feel kiya hai.

I think there is a dialogue from Armaan where he asks Vidya how she was able to deal with his presence since he is a constant reminder of his infidelity ..writers narrative kabhi bhi Badal sakte hain ..but ab ke liye, Armaan Madhav aur Shivani ka hi beta hai..kal kuch bhi hosakta hai!
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What is the expression, please batao

Mujhe toh dekh ke laga Armaan Sa is in a different mood. Abhira bas smile kiye ka rahi Hai.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Maybe there is some big hidden truth which involves dadisa madhav shivani and that kidnappers . Ye writers kuch bhi liktha hai. I hope its not the case but the way KP behaving calling names to Ar I can’t ignore as well

I find it hard to believe that Kaveri took in a son that is not biologically Madhavs . she's not that considerate.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Shivani ki Maa was probably Craperi’s sautan hence she sadly abuses Armaan as revenge against his maternal side. Kidnapper is probably Armaan’s brother who vows revenge on Craperi for mistreating his MAA Shivani. Endless cycle of revenge 🔪

Matlab Armaan Madhav ka bhai hai ? smiley37
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar, mai bore ho rahi hun.

Yeh socho phuphaji aage kya karenge divorce case mein... Dimag sirf unka hi chalta hain iss show meinsmiley36

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

The way kaveri repeats armaan ne rohit ka haq cheena hain it seems like armaan is the real heir but she favours rohit & wants him as heirsmiley36

Hmmm interesting seems like poddar firm was first shivanis surname firm and dadisa ne hadapliya, now armaan will take back what is his👏

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I find it hard to believe that Kaveri took in a son that is not biologically Madhavs . she's not that considerate.

Gen 4 writing is up in the air. They change their narrative so much it’s confusing. As I said I don’t trust this writers at all, look at Anitaji statements she is not giving right script and backstory. Her statement and few dialogues in some episodes got me to conclusion that Ar may not be Madhav son.