Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh Waiseee haaaa udhar didi beats everyone. smiley37

Didi cringed me so much I am immune to PL now a days ....Feel pity for PLs at time

Kya hai...yeh log ...woh kya thi smiley37( Didi)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I was shocked when she wanted to touch Rohit's cheek with affection. Mujhe Laga ye kab Hua. Phir in the morning in baby voice she is scolding him dawai Kha lo. They never shared these dynamics a year agosmiley37smiley37

Dynamics changed every where towards AR too...smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I want KP to kick them out from OH phir mujhe dekhna Hai what and how Abhira will try to mend Ro-Ar relationship.

Abhira has absolutely no standing to live in PH or Outhouse. KP hates her.

Armaan ko firm se Nikal diya hai, PH se bhi jaldi bahar Karwa denge.

Both should leave with whatever little self respect they have right now.

@bold I hated Abhira hanging around even after Kaveri and Sanjay abused her mother post the Charu affair reveal ..I hate Armaan hanging around like a loser in that office, even after being expressly relieved of his responsibilities…how people can be so shameless is beyond me …and yes, Abhira has no standing to live in the outhouse or even get involved in Poddar family affairs …when Armaan himself is of no consequence to them, where is she deriving her right from …all the dialoguebaazi she is indulging in is bullcrap …why not get out of that house and go carve identities of your own …instead of hanging around and waiting to be insulted repeatedly ..I think the audience is not liking it either ..that’s why their TRP is stagnant or slipping downward !
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

I don't agree. Didi was iconic with her expressions and delusions both in real and reel smiley36smiley36

Yes OG that too P no one can match up to her on screen and off screen...BB was fun because of her smiley37

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shahi's new show launched on FL being Lawyer theme at 8 .30 slot so for sure aBhira's profession will change after some time now like akshu's did...they won't keep same theme for both shows

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Dekho

GHKKPM GIPHS: UPDATED (more on Pg-5) - Page 2 | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Gosh she was horrible smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37GHKPM Social media update thread #45 - Page 4 | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Where is the " Poothna " pic that was " Iconic"smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold I hated Abhira hanging around even after Kaveri and Sanjay abused her mother post the Charu affair reveal ..I hate Armaan hanging around like a loser in that office, even after being expressly relieved of his responsibilities…how people can be so shameless is beyond me …and yes, Abhira has no standing to live in the outhouse or even get involved in Poddar family affairs …when Armaan himself is of no consequence to them, where is she deriving her right from …all the dialoguebaazi she is indulging is in bullcrap …why not get out of that house and go carve identities of your own …instead of hanging around and waiting to be insulted repeatedly ..I think the audience is not liking it either ..that’s why their TRP is stagnant or slipping downward !

I know people are hating Ruhi back in PH but she has every right to if she wants.

Ruhi delusional hai, stupid Hai but she is still a Poddar, plus the person who takes all the decision in the house loves her.

Abhira ka toh mujhe samjh hi nhi aaraha why she is staying in Outhouse for so long?? Aur ab toh Armaan ka samjh nhi aarhaa. Ab KP jab Armaan ka samaan Ghar se bahar phekegi toh shayad iske Dimaag mein kuch jaaye.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I literally enjoy PLs more in other shows now.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Cutesy romance sab thik Hai, but why would anyone want to root for two individuals who have so little self respect??

Ye dono rote rehte Hai aur bachon Jaise plan banate Hai to get KP like them.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I literally enjoy PLs more in other shows now.

Don't you dare replace Didi everrrrerrrrrr.