MAA with her 2 husbands Part 1: Fun & Games with Anupama cast

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Bahut hi lallu sa hai yeh!!! But enjoyed the sassiness of Sudhanshu Pandey in his total Vanraj modesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMPLOTnhug

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Toshu Anuj Ka Ho Sakta Hainsmiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why are they forcing enthusiasm?

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Why are they forcing enthusiasm?

me who never watch any show ka Ivs and never followed any actor offline also felt something was a bit off

It's like sudhansu gaurav both together pulling her leg forcefully and rupali trying to be normal. So I guess obviously gaurav isn't happy with show, nice to see him happy Anuj k naseeb mein to nahi hai. Sudhansu hates rg lmao his taunt in every single second and gaurav adding to it. Sudhansu is exactly like vanraj his tone taunts the way he says things 🤣🤣

Idk why they forced these 3 together for an iv when clearly they aren't cordial. Trp to thik hi hai

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

me who never watch any show ka Ivs and never followed any actor offline also felt something was a bit off

It's like sudhansu gaurav both together pulling her leg forcefully and rupali trying to be normal. So I guess obviously gaurav isn't happy with show, nice to see him happy Anuj k naseeb mein to nahi hai. Sudhansu hates rg lmao his taunt in every single second and gaurav adding to it. Sudhansu is exactly like vanraj his tone taunts the way he says things 🤣🤣

Idk why they forced these 3 together for an iv when clearly they aren't cordial. Trp to thik hi hai

Exactly, the way Gaurav was behaving it was very evident that he does not give a damn about the show smiley37

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Felt like RG was trying to be cute but failed attempt just like her onscreen character atleast to me it was a failed attempt smiley4

GK was looking as if literally being forced by Shahi ji to attempt this joint "fun" Interview when we all clearly know things are not ok between RG and GK.

SP was as many mentioned just like Vanraj by taking jibes at his onscreen ex wifey smiley24

If this was an attempt by DKP to prove people that everything is bed of roses between their leads then they don't know "ye public hai ye sab janti hai "smiley2