Part 1 Maine kuch nahi kiya; Part 2 - Anuapma's love for Ex's

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Part- 1

Like really???? She is just not ready to admit her mistake of stepping away to take that personal call!!!! This woman just can't prioritize anything in her life. What she did, if one does the same in corporate world, they are highly criticized and shown the door. She never said or felt sorry for her actions, when she knew this is her big day and then why didnt she focus on it??

It is unacceptable to leave your job midway to attend a personal phone call when it wasnt an emergency. Dhillon was right today that working vs managing are 2 different things and she proved that she cannot manage anything.

Part-2

It is highly interesting how Anupama gives preferences to her Exs. Maybe Anuj should have married her, and should have divorced immediately the next day. This way he would have been #1 priority for her like how he is at the moment. For her Exs are the most important over current job and relations. Poor majboor did not realize this fascinating news about Anupamasmiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by shwetha85 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail

Anupama has explained to one of staff before attending personal call

She said one of staff to look after biryani so she properly explained to another staff before leaving it is not that she left unattended. She has informed staff before leaving so there is already another staff in kitchen even if anupama left kitchen for a while

And she Said that she will serve biryani

More over biryani was cover until toshu come and open it and then take it to customer biryani and still hot so how cockroach able to enter the hot food

Suppose if cockroach able to enter the hot biryani which is practical impossible to enter any pest n hot food. So when toshu open the lid in kitchen so how staff not able to see cockroach in food how only customer able to see cockroach In food.

In home don't we tell others family members to look see kitchen for a while if we go out kitchen for some time suppose phone call come aur door bell ring dint we left kitchen for a while ya hum log yeh sochte hain ki nahi kitchen nahi chodenvem na darwaja kholenge Utne Der mein khaana mein cockroach jaayega,

Aisa thodi hi hota Hai

shwetha85 thumbnail

Not acceptable Surabhi!!! If I give my job here to someone else and go to attend a call, if that fails it is on me and not one my colleague. Working is easy but maintaining it is tough. Not acceptablesmiley30

shwetha85 thumbnail

Home is different and workplace is entirely different, we should not compare the two. At workplace, responsibility means a lot, if you cannot handle then better to leave. Anupama is a highly irresponsible person, once cannot blame others when they also have committed a mistake, Sorry but I totally disagree with you which is OK we all see things differently. I work in corporate America and such things are not acceptable here. They are showing my country and its policies in a bad limelight.

731627 thumbnail

First tell me is it possible to enter cockroach in food which is just hot when there is already staff. In restaurant Chahe Ghar ho ya restaurant garam.khane mein cocroach kabhi nahi aata, more over kitchen mein logon ke hote hue cockroach aa hi nahi sakta,

And moreover how staff able not see cockroach in biryani before serving it while only customer see that cockroach. While scene is so illogical

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

Surabhi- I dont know all that but lets keep the "muddha" steady!! The muddha is Anupama setting away to attend personal call when it wasnt an emergency. So, that is called not able to keep personal and professional lives separate. She is irresponsible that way, you cannot give your job to others and step away and then not even take atleast partial blame for the mishap.

The muddha in my post is not roach entering a hot food but she neglecting her professional responsibilities. Thats all, I am not saying anything more now.

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I agree. At a workplace, even if subordinates do a mistake, their boss and superiors are held accountable by the client or customer. The higher your position, the higher your responsibility and accountability in professional life.

Since food critics rating the food and hotel is an important event, Anupama shouldn't have taken a single personal call till the critics left.

Anyways, none of her efforts were appreciated by Aadya who continues to hate her. So, prioritising Choti's birthday over her newly found success and job was extremely stupid.

Anuj is also equally dumb. He should have told her to be 100% focused instead of fighting for a dead cause -- securing Aadya's love.

At the end of the day, Anupama comes off as a person who has no idea about what to prioritize -- personal or professional life -- at a given point in time.

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 4 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

I agree. At a workplace, even if subordinates do a mistake, their boss and superiors are held accountable by the client or customer. The higher your position, the higher your responsibility and accountability in professional life.

Since food critics rating the food and hotel is an important event, Anupama shouldn't have taken a single personal call till the critics left.

Anyways, none of her efforts were appreciated by Aadya who continues to hate her. So, prioritising Choti's birthday over her newly found success and job was extremely stupid.

Anuj is also equally dumb. He should have told her to be 100% focused instead of fighting for a dead cause -- securing Aadya's love.

At the end of the day, Anupama comes off as a person who has no idea about what to prioritize -- personal or professional life -- at a given point in time.

Exactly my point!!! Thanks for understanding my post.

731627 thumbnail

What if anupama fell sick and have fever and take sick leave fir 2 3 days to kya jib tuk anupama nahi jaayegi to kya,restaurant mein ke khaane mein cockroach Har din hoga kya

Yeh sirf anupama ji responsibility nahi baaki staff ki bhi responsibility hai Otherwise baaki sub staff Hotel mein kya karne aaye hai agar anupama ko hi sub khuch dekhna hau

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Sorry, I mean Sooori but you are expecting too much from her. A person who can barely speak properly or carry herself in a dignified manner, who has the least inclination to learn new things and upskill in life, who thinks she can never be wrong and, who has a track record of leaving each job/venture prematurely.....how can that person ever be professional smiley37