Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Devika ne thappad maara and Aadhya disappeared after that. Case karo Devika pe smiley36

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

GK's acting is horrible, makes it even worse with the horrendous wig. Is he the same actor who was introduced?smiley29

Sorry to disagree here. GK's acting, for me, is the best aspect of this show. Though Anooj has become almost impossible to sympathise with for me, GK's acting does make me feel his pain.

The wig smiley44. I hope Meri Anu gives him a makeover.

Superuser27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I feel there is a strong possibility that they have indeed killed off Aadhya in the show. It was evident thay they have no idea on what to do with her character. Though their hadn't been a confirmation from DKP or Aurra, hopefully they kill her and free us of watching the screaming matches
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Really? AB & BB met with an accident? smiley44smiley37

Haan there was an article that mentioned it. It's ALL, as they say in Kannada, "ante-kante" (hearsay). This was in an interview asking her about her exit.

Accident, memory loss, bring back the dead, nothing new, huh.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Let's say, they are ALL decent actors in an extremely poorly written and executed show.

So, there is no scope to make a bad writing look any better.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

I am still pretty sure, they do not have a plot in mind and are thinking on their feet and checking reactions.

If a plot point creates a buzz and curiosity, they will pursue it, else, they will discard it.

1235990 thumbnail

GK's acting is horrible, makes it even worse with the horrendous wig. Is he the same actor who was introduced?smiley29

smiley37Lol he is getting demoted from decent to bad in my books.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Let's say, they are ALL decent actors in an extremely poorly written and executed show.

So, there is no scope to make a bad writing look any better.

Also the problem with ITV is that they drag same show and plot and emotions and dialogue for so long that any good actor will become tired and overact. It's just human nature, you need new challenges. How long can one make the same crying and sad faces.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I hope.plastic surgery adhya aye with a rich mom dad and bajaos anu and anooj (assuming the news is true)

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

smiley37Lol he is getting demoted from decent to bad in my books.

True!! His acting has taken a nosedive over the past months. Even uttering simple dialogues sound fake due to unnecessary voice modulation. Now this bhikari acting coupled with memory loss/pagal aadmi is terrible. Before this, his romantic scenes were puke worthy. That’s why I wonder if he’s the same actor who was introduced.

Is it really the script that makes them act bad or is his acting gotten worse in general, not sure. 🤔

PS: I could be wrong as my perception is only based on the minute long clips that are posted here. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 months ago