Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Bilal- usne aakar meri zindagi badal di. Usse dosti karke pata chala ki mohabat jadoo kar deti hai. Baat toh tab hai jisse appko mohabbat ho vo bhi aapse mohabbat karta.

We should get friendship and his falling in love phase in initial episodes smiley42and then him going crazy for her.

But why doesn't sadaf love this hottie mundasmiley18

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bilal- usne aakar meri zindagi badal di. Usse dosti karke pata chala ki mohabat jadoo kar deti hai. Baat toh tab hai jisse appko mohabbat ho vo bhi aapse mohabbat karta.

Oh thanks! I couldn’t hear it, I like this better. I thought I heard something about her already being married and panicked!

He is down for her so bad!

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

We should get friendship and his falling in love phase in initial episodes smiley42and then him going crazy for her.

But why doesn't sadaf love this hottie mundasmiley18

mujhe isi ka dar hai people will dislike sadaf why she can’t love bilal smiley36 i dont think he even tells about his love to her.. will he? Because he already might be knowing she loves someone else. Crazy hogaya bilal but then he should have some grey shades to get his love.

mujhe isi ka dar hai people will dislike sadaf why she can’t love bilal smiley36 i dont think he even tells about his love to her.. will he? Because he already might be knowing she loves someone else. Crazy hogaya bilal but then he should have some grey shades to get his love.

Haa woh toh hai, I myself hated meerab and maheer for not loving back wahaj's character.

I hope der se hi sahi sadaf realises her feelings for bilal, warna she'll get lot of bashing.

Bilal is goner for her, he'll go crazy without her. Ufff wahaj is gonna kill it. You should watch his show fitoor he was so amazing there as possessive and obsessive lover boy hamza.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Thanks for this, kaise sun leti hon aap smiley27

Lover boy Bilal smiley42 Bas happy ending karwa don, Mila do sadaf aur Bilal ko smiley27

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Haa woh toh hai, I myself hated meerab and maheer for not loving back wahaj's character.

I hope der se hi sahi sadaf realises her feelings for bilal, warna she'll get lot of bashing.

Bilal is goner for her, he'll go crazy without her. Ufff wahaj is gonna kill it. You should watch his show fitoor he was so amazing there as possessive and obsessive lover boy hamza.

Maheer karne lagi thi pyaar...Biwi hun tumhari yaar bhi dillaya tha smiley27smiley36

Originally posted by: meandwho

Maheer karne lagi thi pyaar...Biwi hun tumhari yaar bhi dillaya tha smiley27smiley36

Haan she was fine, but the other one 🤐

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

that’s on my next list to watch I think I should watch it now before smd starts. Bilal ammar ko kya karega absmiley36
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Thanks for this, kaise sun leti hon aap smiley27

Lover boy Bilal smiley42 Bas happy ending karwa don, Mila do sadaf aur Bilal ko smiley27

krq sadist hai is maamle mein