Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

More than long scenes I find the dialogues quite difficult. I couldn't follow most of those difficult dialogues in his previous shows.We indian viewers aren't accustomed to pure Urdu . We can understand shudh Hindi n hindi mixed Urdu( bollywood Urdu precisely).smiley36

Thankfully Geo, like Green, uses subtitles. And so far I think they are pretty accurate. That should help! ARY is the only channel right now which doesn’t use subtitles.

I personally like the heavy Urdu. It’s such a beautiful language and the language of love and poetry anyway (for me haha). I prefer the change from the usual casual Urdu we see in most shows. Thora different aur refreshing lagta hai.

And Wahaj has the most pretty Urdu pronunciations + his voice 🤌🏼 If there’s a show to do the language justice, it’s this one lol

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Thankfully Geo, like Green, uses subtitles. And so far I think they are pretty accurate. That should help! ARY is the only channel right now which doesn’t use subtitles.

I personally like the heavy Urdu. It’s such a beautiful language and the language of love and poetry anyway (for me haha). I prefer the change from the usual casual Urdu we see in most shows. Thora different aur refreshing lagta hai.

And Wahaj has the most pretty Urdu pronunciations + his voice 🤌🏼 If there’s a show to do the language justice, it’s this one lol

I just want the Urdu to be a little simpler coz then it would be easier for me to understand. Meaningful dialogues with depth but not written in very heavy Urdu...or they can have a few dialogues in heavy Urdu here & there & not for every line.

Originally posted by: anshvi

I just want the Urdu to be a little simpler coz then it would be easier for me to understand. Meaningful dialogues with depth but not written in very heavy Urdu...or they can have a few dialogues in heavy Urdu here & there & not for every line.

Have you seen Teri Meri Kahaniyan? The Wahaj Mehwish story “۱۲۳” - that’s what I’m expecting. A direct but somewhat philosophical tête-à-tête type of thing

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Have you seen Teri Meri Kahaniyan? The Wahaj Mehwish story “۱۲۳” - that’s what I’m expecting. A direct but somewhat philosophical tête-à-tête type of thing

Yup I watched it though in poor quality from some random site. I ike dialogues which have depth. even the poetry ones. I loved the dialogues in the first look tbh. So, if they stick to such lines then it's all good as long as I can understand what the characters are saying.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Sadaf dialogue- mohabbat mein galati hoti hai par mohabbat galat nahi hai.

Bilal dialogue- Aisi ladkiya bhi hoti hai jinki shaadi wahan hoti hai Jahan mohabbat nahi hoti aur shaadi ke baad pata chalta hai shaadi sahi hui aur mohabbat galat hui.

So krq wants to prove sadaf’s mohabbat is wrong smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

I love the fact that she is promoting her own show despite of getting dragged on SMsmiley42smiley27 She’s immune and thriving.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I love the fact that she is promoting her own show despite of getting dragged on SMsmiley42smiley27 She’s immune and thriving.

She's on a sucha long break, spending time and chilling with family and friends. Enjoying herself and happily promoting her work without paying heed to the forced hatred and negativity.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4