Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_8C4DivTw-/?igsh=MW43M2swd2x5c3EwZw==

Oho aamna loved mahaj in the teaser smiley14

She says she like hunsparst actors and mahaj are looking very haseen together smiley9

aamna is me. Mahaj has this amazing romantic chemistry the way they look at each other with passion in their eyes and their comfort with each other in intimate pics or scenes. smiley27 They both are pro in romance.

Originally posted by: meandwho

I feel the same as her...I willl watch it for these two haseen tareen people...but am a bit apprehensive about the writer

Don't expect much from this writer then you will be alright I guess. Bcz generally his shows are very boring.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Don't expect much from this writer then you will be alright I guess. Bcz generally his shows are very boring.

yeah I’m keeping my expectations low. That’s why I was fine with ending of NJ even though I know you and most were disappointed. Pk drama writers don’t innovate much, they play within their boundaries.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I know mahaj deserved to be in some good writer for romantic project. More like gul khan shows in itv.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling that even bilal will have some grey shades.

Junior kadwani is definitely sadaf’s little bro.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A girl can dream.smiley39smiley9

Romcoms with these two.

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

I know mahaj deserved to be in some good writer for romantic project. More like gul khan shows in itv.

Only time will tell. I think going with the flow is best. Can watch if performances are good and even if story is mediocre but handled well then won't be a problem..

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

I have a feeling that even bilal will have some grey shades.

Junior kadwani is definitely sadaf’s little bro.

you mean obsessed towards sadaf? Other than that I don’t think any more grey shades will be there.
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeah there are mixed opinions on that. Some like the long scenes. Others don’t.

They really test the actors too. You have to deliver otherwise you’re found smiley36

More than long scenes I find the dialogues quite difficult. I couldn't follow most of those difficult dialogues in his previous shows.We indian viewers aren't accustomed to pure Urdu . We can understand shudh Hindi n hindi mixed Urdu( bollywood Urdu precisely).smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

More than long scenes I find the dialogues quite difficult. I couldn't follow most of those difficult dialogues in his previous shows.We indian viewers aren't accustomed to pure Urdu . We can understand shudh Hindi n hindi mixed Urdu( bollywood Urdu precisely).smiley36

They will have subtitles. My Urdu isn’t the best and any time the Urdu gets a bit fancy I totally depend on the subtitles