Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Yes. This plot sits well.

Hira may be usama or bilal’s parents choice as their daughter in law. She gets jealous when she comes to know about her man’s love for Sadaf.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

That’s what I thought too but then she said this is like a character she hasn’t played before. She’s negative in that Juni drama.

I feel like that’s just something they all say? smiley36

She’s a sort of?sympathetic villain in Juni. Layered hai, more grey than black. She’s doing it well though so I’m not opposed to seeing that in SMD also.

However, the way KRQ is writing women lately, it’s possible Humsha will be a positive role. He hasn’t made Mifra (Sohai’s role in GM) outright negative. Although she is insignificant to the plot. Hope that doesn’t happen here and Hira isn’t wasted like Sohai. She can deliver.

Originally posted by: awida

I hope so.

I just hate it that KRQ pays more attention to long dialogues. It slows his shows, and distarcts you from romance mood. smiley5

Yeah there are mixed opinions on that. Some like the long scenes. Others don’t.

They really test the actors too. You have to deliver otherwise you’re found smiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haven't watched the writer's work but I loved the dialogues in the teaser ! They had so much depth. Also the OST lyrics are stuck in my head. Waiting for the teaser and OST

Edited by anshvi - 4 days ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When it comes to off screen drama, i am least interested in it. All I know is that people need to learn to differentiate between real & reel & not be so obsessed with the personal lives of actors to a point that they forget to differentiate between real & reel.

Anyway, waiting to know more about SMD and hoping that it would serve and be of my taste. I hope Bilal will go on to become one of the most iconic roles of Wahaj's career.

Bilal shouldn't be unidimensional so that Wahaj gets the margin to perform. This role hopefully will be performance oriented. 🤞

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Yes. This plot sits well.

Hira may be usama or bilal’s parents choice as their daughter in law. She gets jealous when she comes to know about her man’s love for Sadaf.

she got advantage sadaf doesn’t love bilal so she uses it to create misunderstandings. Need not be negative but have grey shades to get bilal in her life . I don’t think even usama is negative he ditches sadaf being greedy.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_8C4DivTw-/?igsh=MW43M2swd2x5c3EwZw==

Oho aamna loved mahaj in the teaser smiley14

She says she like hunsparst actors and mahaj are looking very haseen together smiley9

Edited by Rashi23 - 4 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_8C4DivTw-/?igsh=MW43M2swd2x5c3EwZw==

Oho aamna loved mahaj in the teaser smiley14

She says she like hunsparst actors and mahaj are looking very haseen together smiley9

I feel the same as her...I willl watch it for these two haseen tareen people...but am a bit apprehensive about the writer