Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 days ago
I'm seated. I have seen her in YKS and Sun Yaara. She has potential, can't wait.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I'm seated. I have seen her in YKS and Sun Yaara. She has potential, can't wait.

Yes soha aka tgota92, hira is gonna serve in smd smiley17

Edited by Rashi23 - 4 days ago

Mubashira has set the benchmark for literally everything for some peepssmiley17she lives in people's mind's rent freesmiley14

Edited by Rashi23 - 4 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I'll hate to see Hira playing a vamp again here. She deserves better. Any way.. I am happy that she is getting big shows again. smiley10

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awida

I'll hate to see Hira playing a vamp again here. She deserves better. Any way.. I am happy that she is getting big shows again. smiley10

Me too!! I think she might even do better than Maya. Any idea, when will the show start?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Me too!! I think she might even do better than Maya. Any idea, when will the show start?

Beyhadh drama has ended last week. I think SMD is going to replace it.. but since the channel is busy creating hype and promotions has just started, I expect it to start from Sep 25th.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Beyhadh drama has ended last week. I think SMD is going to replace it.. but since the channel is busy creating hype and promotions has just started, I expect it to start from Sep 25th.

Okay! Can't wait. I want them to introduce other characters as well. Hopefully they won't stretch the show! But considering the writer, he doesn't let anyone mess with his script. I'm hoping between 35-40 episodes.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Okay! Can't wait. I want them to introduce other characters as well. Hopefully they won't stretch the show! But considering the writer, he doesn't let anyone mess with his script. I'm hoping between 35-40 episodes.

I hope so.

I just hate it that KRQ pays more attention to long dialogues. It slows his shows, and distarcts you from romance mood. smiley5

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope so.

I just hate it that KRQ pays more attention to long dialogues. It slows his shows, and distarcts you from romance mood. smiley5

But if it’s a true romance with classic vibes like it appears then the long dialogues might work. It depends on the genre
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Hira in this “Humsha” photoshoot is giving me serious 😈 Mubashra vibes from Mein smiley36 Feel like she’s gonna try to break up the lovebirds

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_5hyCqthJs/?igsh=eHJ3NDY0YnIzZXps

That’s what I thought too but then she said this is like a character she hasn’t played before. She’s negative in that Juni drama.