Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Agar aima ko side karke Any guesses which characters are positive or negative predictions? For me Wahaj, maya looks positive rest of them not sure .

I feel this is a story where no one is outright positive or negative, but situations will come up and they will make some selfish choices...ykwim?
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Now SMD makers are promoting this metaphorical thing.

The way the director posted about it proves that the articles are promoted by show's marketing team. And they all are okay with it.

Although the comment would have been a random remark by that singer. But when it exploded on social media and fans started picking on it, the team must have seen an opportunity to cash on it.

So even fans should not take it personally and consider it as a part of promotion. Bcoz the comment was clearly meant for Bilal and Sadaf.

Hope people stop spreading negativity. Seems like some fans are on an agenda. They get so engrossed in Celebrities and their lives ,that they make everything toxic ,not only for actors but for themselves also. Why abuse your mind and body by creating such negative atmosphere.

P.S. It's a general post after reading many reactions on different social media platforms and not meant for any member of this thread.

And I hope atleast this thread stays positive and a happy place smiley1

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meandwho

I feel this is a story where no one is outright positive or negative, but situations will come up and they will make some selfish choices...ykwim?

true I guess. Someone here predicted usama Amar khan relation? By posters it looks like she and usama has an angle. Is he going to dump sadaf at nikah and elope with Amar?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

true I guess. Someone here predicted usama Amar khan relation? By posters it looks like she and usama has an angle. Is he going to dump sadaf at nikah and elope with Amar?

Its so hard to say that with just the teaser. Have you seen the BTS clips? I have only seen one where they were al in an office setting...still no clue
arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The teaser is fantastic! Being a huge fan of JBG, I couldn’t be more excited. If these 2 can manage to deliver even half of what they did in JBG, I’ll be more than satisfied.I have a strong feeling this is going to be an amazing watch.. in Haseeb Hassan I trust!

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meandwho

Its so hard to say that with just the teaser. Have you seen the BTS clips? I have only seen one where they were al in an office setting...still no clue

r u asking about Amar usama pic? I think usama is an employee who is greedy for money so dumps sadaf just before wedding and elopes or marries Amar. Promo bilal says sadaf doesn’t love him so it’s obvious she loves usama and is happy in her wedding. Somehow bilal comes at last moment to save family pride and marries sadaf . That’s when wahaj dialogue during tour can come Aisi ladkiya bhi hoti hai jinki shaadi wahan hoti hai Jahan mohabbat nahi hoti aur shaadi ke baad pata chalta hai shaadi sahi hui aur mohabbat galat hui. Hira is one sided love to wahaj I guess so she comes in between bilal and sadaf.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Honestly I don’t understand what she wrote or why she wrote it and I still think it was in bad taste, but that’s on her and not Wahaj and Maya.

Yup, It was in a bad taste, even if she has written for characters, still drama has not started yet people are not familiar with their characters so writing something like that and then call it a joke is not appropriate.

Also the ones who are calling it PR stuff, Dramas aisy PR sy hit honey lagey toh kya hi baat hai. Bhot sy hyped dramas flop hoye hain past main. So, I don't think so that Wahaj or maya were involved in it.

Anyways, not interested in offscreen drama, we are just waiting for onscreen drama.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yup, It was in a bad taste, even if she has written for characters, still drama has not started yet people are not familiar with their characters so writing something like that and then call it a joke is not appropriate.

Also the ones who are calling it PR stuff, Dramas aisy PR sy hit honey lagey toh kya hi baat hai. Bhot sy hyped dramas flop hoye hain past main. So, I don't think so that Wahaj or maya were involved in it.

Anyways, not interested in offscreen drama, we are just waiting for onscreen drama.

People are bringing in PR because the SMD director himself has reposted the inappropriate story on his instagram and added to the clownery. It was unnecessary.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think Sadaf will be positive , whereas everyone else will be gray. It seems like Bilal and Sadaf were in love, he proposed , she said no. After some time, he comes back and wants her back. Honestly can't predict as of now. They need to release more videos of other characters.

Edited by chai_chatter - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think Sadaf will be positive , whereas everyone else will be gray.

Hira in this “Humsha” photoshoot is giving me serious 😈 Mubashra vibes from Mein smiley36 Feel like she’s gonna try to break up the lovebirds

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_5hyCqthJs/?igsh=eHJ3NDY0YnIzZXps