Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is it that difficult to understand that the singer wrote that comment for their onscreen relationship as she might be rooting for their pair in the showsmiley29

Honestly I don’t understand what she wrote or why she wrote it and I still think it was in bad taste, but that’s on her and not Wahaj and Maya.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

To think Wahaj needs cheap publicity to get eyeballs. Lol. People are interested in what he does -- be it fans or haters. Also, this is PTV. Why on earth would a married actor in PTV want to use PR to spread rumors that he is having an affair with his best friend who is also his leading lady and friends with his wife, Stars in PTV use PR to bury such stuff not to fabricate and spread it. This stuff ruins careers and reputations here. Koi common sense lagana bhi chahiye before deeming everything PR and publicity stunt,

Exactly! Bigboss thodi hi hai that any kind of publicity will work.

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is Aima baig related to SMD in any way? Did she sing anything for it ?

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is it that difficult to understand that the singer wrote that comment for their onscreen relationship as she might be rooting for their pair in the showsmiley29

Can you explain what "metaphorically"means to me? smiley19

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NazneenA

IMG_3999.jpeg

Metaphor is something which is not literal but explains it. You are an open book means a plain person. Saying something by comparing it to something else to explain it.

Originally posted by: NazneenA

"Metaphorically speaking" is a way of saying that something is not to be taken literally.

She literally wrote that in the context of the show but fans like to blow up thingssmiley39

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chemistry can never be forcefully created or shoved down everyone's throat. It's either there or it's not, the audience will decide . I personally will need to see more of SMD before I judge anything.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

And Aima's comments are being blown out of proportion . She clearly meant the onscreen characters , Bilal and Sadaf.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can someone explain me in a detailed and neutral way what happened?