Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_2jjelIcqa/?igsh=M2N4ZWxyeGxpdXY2

I find the 3rd slide very intriguing. They are both wet and soaking when in love but Bilal is avoiding the rain when they are not ?

Yeah why did he ditch the umbrella and jacket? Maybe it’s just for the teaser only like Geo did some shots for Tere Bin, or it could be imagination of a character or maybe the umbrella flew away smiley36

Zabisha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the first scene seems to be of their separation, in the second scene he might be remembering their separation and hating the rain
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeah why did he ditch the umbrella and jacket? Maybe it’s just for the teaser only like Geo did some shots for Tere Bin, or it could be imagination of a character or maybe the umbrella flew away smiley36

No they are both separate scenes . Maya's clothes are different too.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zabisha

the first scene seems to be of their separation, in the second scene he might be remembering their separation and hating the rain

Yes that's why I believe they were married once but got separated . All the romance were shown as flashbacks.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m not pinning any hopes on the writing other than it giving margin for actors to perform. KRQ writes those kinds of scenes. My main hope rests on direction and Wahaj smiley27 I hope he gets lots of screen time.

I really hope Bilal is the central character coz I am tired of watching Wahaj is impactful roles with less screen presence. Let the man play an impactful central role this time around!

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

JaanNisar got 3 weeks I calculated. Haroon Kadwani's show get 2+ months of promotions.Ishq Hua started promotions end May.

Don't worry hypno, kaddu uncle apne bete ka debut show ko aise hi release nahi karenge. I'm sure he might have planned something grand for Kaddu junior 2 debutsmiley14

Also we need more promos, ek promo se kaam nahi chalega kaddu unclesmiley9

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

I really hope Bilal is the central character coz I am tired of watching Wahaj is impactful roles with less screen presence. Let the man play an impactful central role this time around!

I think he will be , don't worry. It's Wahaj who is gonna be pulling the audience. Everyone is waiting for his comeback.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think he will be , don't worry. It's Wahaj who is gonna be pulling the audience. Everyone is waiting for his comeback.

You have no faith on hira's audience pull smiley38dil toots movement

only wahaj will be pulling the audience smiley18

Edited by Rashi23 - 6 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Rashi23

You have no faith on hira's audience pull smiley38dil toots movement

only wahaj will be pulling the audience smiley18

It is what it is. First of all, I dnk if anyone like Hira here and I dnk how popular she is outside. Yes I believe he will be brining the audience in and rest is unto the acting and the storyline.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

It is what it is. First of all, I dnk if anyone like Hira here and I dnk how popular she is outside. Yes I believe he will be brining the audience in and rest is unto the acting and the storyline.

You guys are underestimating kween hiruuu. She is gonna put everyone behind with her exceptional acting chopssmiley17Just wait for her to slayyyysmiley14

About popularity, she even appeared on the cover of biggest magazine of pak this week - Diva magazine, and that is a testament of her star statussmiley4

Edited by Rashi23 - 6 days ago