Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

The OST should have sung by someone else and not be a copy of JEJ . It's a huge downgrade from the OSTs of TB, MPHT and Mein. Why couldn't Haseeb collaborate with Shuja Haider again ?

Edited by 2RsFan - 6 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: crystal30003

I think it’ll be next weeks slot for Wednesday and Thursday replacing Beyhadh

Yes

E X T R A W O R D

I agree the writer messed up. It underperformed in terms of trp ratings and views on YouTube due to the 2 big stars in the show. But then again it did air on a private channel so trps will be unable to compete with the likes of the top 3 channels. If you compare the YouTube views with HUM TV shows like Yunhi, which also had 2 A listers, then Gentleman did better even though the former was a HUM TV show (with 5 times the amount of subscribers) with a good cast and director. Not all commercial shows end up doing well in terms of trps or YouTube views. Look at Jaan e Jahaan 2 a listers and it didn’t live up to the hype of Hamza’s comeback and YouTube views weren’t as expected. The only comeback that lived up to more than expectation is Fahad Mustafa for KMKT.

GM despite being on green channel is giving same views as sajal’s ZPKB on hum tv and ishq hua on Geo. In terms of views it’s also doing better than Bilal’s Mann jogi. Rating is also currently 3 which is great for Green.

This flop label on GM by few on this forum started after its second episode smiley36 Reason is obvious.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The OST should have sung by someone else and not be a copy of JEJ . It's a huge downgrade from the OSTs of TB, MPHT and Mein. Why couldn't Haseeb collaborate with Shuja Haider again ?

I agree but I’m waiting on the full version to decide. But yes, nothing great about it. Seems typical.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

The plot itself is a bit cliched and predictable but good execution can make it interesting and riveting.

I’m not pinning any hopes on the writing other than it giving margin for actors to perform. KRQ writes those kinds of scenes. My main hope rests on direction and Wahaj smiley27 I hope he gets lots of screen time.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No it’s normally 2 weeks of promos. Only Haroon Kadwani shows get extra promos. Otherwise they’ll have to fill up beyhadh slots with another drama. Doesn’t seem like Jaan Nisar is wrapping up anytime soon either.

JaanNisar got 3 weeks I calculated. Haroon Kadwani's show get 2+ months of promotions.Ishq Hua started promotions end May.

2RsFan thumbnail

No way SMD is replacing Beyhadd after only 1 week promotion. It's 7th Sky/Geo's biggest project this year !!

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m not pinning any hopes on the writing other than it giving margin for actors to perform. KRQ writes those kinds of scenes. My main hope rests on direction and Wahaj smiley27 I hope he gets lots of screen time.

Screen time is not necessary if your role has some meat . KRQ is pretty good at writing his male leads. I am sure there is more into his character than just being a jilted lover.

2RsFan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_2jjelIcqa/?igsh=M2N4ZWxyeGxpdXY2

I find the 3rd slide very intriguing. They are both wet and soaking when in love but Bilal is avoiding the rain when they are not ?

This shoot is looking to be Humsha specific, given the tags and discussion

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_3BCefNzT3/?igsh=bXluaHZjcXkxenh2