Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Hope there are no such sl*t shaming in SMD. It's a love story and such toxicity never go down well with public taste

The writer has a different idea of his favourite women so I am skeptical about Sadaf’s characterisation. Bilal is going to be a glorified hero for sure. That’s how he writes his stories.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I will notice it's cross page

Aww don't feel sad, I was jokingsmiley36I'll let you know when the thread needs to be made okaysmiley9

But if this thread maker creates new thread beforehand then you won't get the opportunity to make itsmiley13

Edited by Rashi23 - 6 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Aww don't feel sad, I was jokingsmiley36I'll let you know when the thread needs to be made okaysmiley9

But if this thread maker creates new thread beforehand then you won't get the opportunity to make itsmiley13

I hope aariz won't make another SMD thread

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I agree the writer messed up. It underperformed in terms of trp ratings and views on YouTube due to the 2 big stars in the show. But then again it did air on a private channel so trps will be unable to compete with the likes of the top 3 channels. If you compare the YouTube views with HUM TV shows like Yunhi, which also had 2 A listers, then Gentleman did better even though the former was a HUM TV show (with 5 times the amount of subscribers) with a good cast and director. Not all commercial shows end up doing well in terms of trps or YouTube views. Look at Jaan e Jahaan 2 a listers and it didn’t live up to the hype of Hamza’s comeback and YouTube views weren’t as expected. The only comeback that lived up to more than expectation is Fahad Mustafa for KMKT.

crystal30003 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I think it’ll be next weeks slot for Wednesday and Thursday replacing Beyhadh

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crystal30003

I think it’ll be next weeks slot for Wednesday and Thursday replacing Beyhadh

Next week will be too soon. Geo usually has 3 week standard promo period before airing when they release teasers and ost. Find it hard to believe if smd only gets one week of promo period.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Wow hypno kya storyline hai, hope the actual show is also entertaining like thissmiley14

Here's an award for writing this interesting storylinesmiley9

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/yumna-zaidi-sajal-ali-yumna-mahjabeen-gif-23448994

The plot itself is a bit cliched and predictable but good execution can make it interesting and riveting.

crystal30003 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

No it’s normally 2 weeks of promos. Only Haroon Kadwani shows get extra promos. Otherwise they’ll have to fill up beyhadh slots with another drama. Doesn’t seem like Jaan Nisar is wrapping up anytime soon either.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yeah, some of his dialogues are extremely disgusting like that 'do takke ki aurat ' in mpth. But, he does well in explaining complex dynamics like this.

His stories mostly have sad ending with one of the lead dying. Mpth, sadqay tumhare,pyare afzal all had tragic end . I hope n don't want such repetition here.

I’m sure KRQ has some problematic dialogue just going by his way of thinking but I feel like I’m the only one who didn’t have a problem with that “do takke ki aurat” line in MPTH. She left him and their son for another man for the sake of money. Clearly he’s upset and lost all respect for her and rightfully so. He wasn’t calling all women “do takke ke”, just her. I think people say worse in that state. My friend said a lot more than that to her husband when he cheated on her. I feel like it’s justified.