Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 days ago
This looks so intimate, like a private moment captured, so comfortable in each others presence smiley27

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

What has he done previously? I don’t think I’m aware.

Some conflicts with his previous coactor anmol baloch with whom he did 2 shows. There was a big showdown and they unfollowed eachother.

His infamous lie about his dating life and current girlfriend.

Him interacting with yumhaj fans in petty discussions during nayab promotion for clout.

And other things are also in the list.

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Announcement wise, only TB and SMD were a post on the producers instagram accounts. I think Wahaj and Yumna are his faves for now (and of course his son). Although I don’t find that SMD is getting any other special treatment besides that. I was surprised there wasn’t a post for Humraz or Jaan Nisar on their accounts when they were announced.

I think when SMD was announced, Wahaj was the IT hero in town, so Kaddu posting it reflected market dynamics at the time. Since then, we have already seen Bilal and then Fahad take over the IT tag. So Kaddu not going out of the way too much with SMD promotions just reflects market dynamics right now. His collab post already sends the signal it's an imp Geo project as the only other show that got any collab post this year (besides Ishq Hua) was Jaan Nisar when it crossed billion views. I think we will get another collab post when Humraaz poster and first look drops.

P.S. KAM3 also got an announcement post on Kadwani's IG way back.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont really get this discussion. Isn't it normal for the leads to have a separate collaboration, I mean most people watch the dramas for leads. Side characters make the discussion very interesting and are needed to continue the story line. But Usama is silly to think he is the draw for this show.

Wahaj after TBs success deserves all the honours and accolades and a separate post by producers is the least of it. He gave a 3.7B views on a drama after all

I think it maybe because the poster implies this is an ensemble, so they should ideally have tagged all. They could have just started with a poster of Maya and Wahaj and then released the ensemble poster another day.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Some conflicts with his previous coactor anmol baloch with whom he did 2 shows. There was a big showdown and they unfollowed eachother.

His infamous lie about his dating life and current girlfriend.

Him interacting with yumhaj fans in petty discussions during nayab promotion for clout.

And other things are also in the list.

Oh really? I had no idea. I thought he seemed pretty chill
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I think it maybe because the poster implies this is an ensemble, so they should ideally have tagged all. They could have just started with a poster of Maya and Wahaj and then released the ensemble poster another day.

Yeah but the group photo is followed by a pic of just Wahaj and Maya so it’s clear they’re the leads. Honestly though I think there’s a limit to how many can collaborate on a single post and that’s why the others were included as collaborators on 7th sky one. Otherwise 7th sky and Geo are usually collaborating on the same post.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

The poster had all of them only because Kadwani Jr is starring in this. I dont see Amar or Kaddu jr having a lot of impact on the storyline
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

It’s very clear from announcement post till now wahaj and maya are the leads and others are parallel leads. Khalil in interview or geo captions about wahaj and maya shows that they are focusing on wahaj maya more. Usama not collaborating is bit shocking and hira collaborated but hidden from main profile and we have to go and see under her reels. But for me most important is tomorrow teaser and then the show. If wahaj maya screen space or story is not good That’s when anyone should be pissed off including me because that’s what matters more.

Usama not collaberating I came to know now but hira has been trying desperately( yes that’s the word) from last three weeks to cast opposite wahaj as main lead for his next show. If you notice wahaj tag every day her fans spammed with Hira wahaj pics videos tagging producers to cast them main leads in wahaj next drama and Hira liked all those posts. Even a new page with around 40k followers of some old account was made to rename with Hira wahaj page to spam especially about casting them as main leads. She has also posted or reposting only stories related to her and wahaj and group poster without mahaj poster.

So yes all these kind of insecurity is being shown from last two weeks from her. Hira usama are having two or three dramas this year but still doing such things will only make them look insecure.

Edited by NutellaWaffle - 8 days ago
unicornhugs thumbnail

I don’t think not including them in the same collaboration post as Wahaj and Maya is a big deal nor should it be taken that personally. It was clear from the beginning who the leads are. They were included in the first poster and another collaboration post. They’re kind of like the second leads and that’s okay. I’m honestly hoping Wahaj is the clear lead and his name isn’t just being used for promotional purposes. I do have my doubts but I hope I’m just being paranoid.

Anyway, at least they aren’t being completely ignored in promotions like Azekah was in Mein.

Edited by unicornhugs - 8 days ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Hello all,

I am back on IF after 11 years. Bookmarking here. Reason is obvious. Looking forward to interact with you all while watching this show.

How lovely! Are you a neutral too?