Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Hello all,

I am back on IF after 11 years. Bookmarking here. Reason is obvious. Looking forward to interact with you all while watching this show.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think Usama is hurt , just like I am. I don't see it on his page.

Haroon was originally supposed to play this role but Kadwani replaced him.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

i saw it on GL today.

Usama needs to man up. We've have seen the kaands he has been doing previously.

I hope here he doesn't create any unnecessary drama because this is kaddu uncle's most prestigious project and if he pokes kaddu uncle then he might get banned from geo as 7thsky wants to come out of geos flop era with this.

https://x.com/hercoffeetalks/status/1833920908186321056?t=9w6L4Kx02D_7PYq5Z9eySg&s=19

After 3 long years we'll finally see mahaj together onscreensmiley9

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Is she unbearable? How is the storyline? Gosh! I so wanted to watch this show because of Mikaal, but my dislike for Amar is overpowering my like for Mikaalsmiley7

Now it depends on your tolerance level. You can find her bearable as well. My like for Mikael overpowered my dislike for her. Hehe

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meandwho

He did a separate tag where the supporting cast were sent a collaboration request. Hira has a post collab with 7th sky production on sun mera dil

Yeah this, I think there’s a max of 6 collaborations for a single post (I could be wrong) which is why they were included in the one with 7th sky. I think they’re aware that they aren’t the leads (although it does feel like they’ve filmed the most) but maybe the project is big enough that they’re okay with it. The announcement only mentioned Wahaj and Maya and the caption of the poster also talks about Wahaj and Maya’s performances. Honestly I thought that they would only release a poster of Wahaj and Maya so I’m glad they included everyone. I thought if anything, Usama and Hira would be included but was surprised with Kaddu jr. and Amar’s appearance. I thought Amar only had a small part but I guess not.

Announcement wise, only TB and SMD were a post on the producers instagram accounts. I think Wahaj and Yumna are his faves for now (and of course his son). Although I don’t find that SMD is getting any other special treatment besides that. I was surprised there wasn’t a post for Humraz or Jaan Nisar on their accounts when they were announced.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Usama needs to man up. We've have seen the kaands he has been doing previously.

I hope here he doesn't create any unnecessary drama because this is kaddu uncle's most prestigious project and if he pokes kaddu uncle then he might get banned from geo as 7thsky wants to come out of geos flop era with this.

What has he done previously? I don’t think I’m aware.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Ohhh I just went to Usama’s instagram and I think he just might be hurt. I’m not seeing him post anything about SMD unless he did in a story and it’s expired. He’s posting a ton on his other show but he is the lead in that one

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Maybe they were about to get married and she gets stood up by Usama ? Left at the altar and Wahaj ends up marrying her. Won’t be the first such wedding twist that’s happened in PTV smiley37

I think tomorrow the teasers will make everything obvious. Geo ones are pretty straightforward

Oh no, I hope he doesn’t marry her to save her honour. I never understood how that saves a girl’s honour. If he does, I hope it’s because he likes her and takes advantage of the situation 😂
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah this, I think there’s a max of 6 collaborations for a single post (I could be wrong) which is why they were included in the one with 7th sky. I think they’re aware that they aren’t the leads (although it does feel like they’ve filmed the most) but maybe the project is big enough that they’re okay with it. The announcement only mentioned Wahaj and Maya and the caption of the poster also talks about Wahaj and Maya’s performances. Honestly I thought that they would only release a poster of Wahaj and Maya so I’m glad they included everyone. I thought if anything, Usama and Hira would be included but was surprised with Kaddu jr. and Amar’s appearance. I thought Amar only had a small part but I guess not.

Announcement wise, only TB and SMD were a post on the producers instagram accounts. I think Wahaj and Yumna are his faves for now (and of course his son). Although I don’t find that SMD is getting any other special treatment besides that. I was surprised there wasn’t a post for Humraz or Jaan Nisar on their accounts when they were announced.

I dont really get this discussion. Isn't it normal for the leads to have a separate collaboration, I mean most people watch the dramas for leads. Side characters make the discussion very interesting and are needed to continue the story line. But Usama is silly to think he is the draw for this show.

Wahaj after TBs success deserves all the honours and accolades and a separate post by producers is the least of it. He gave a 3.7B views on a drama after all