Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Well kaddu uncle knows how to treat leads and knows the difference between leads and parallel leadssmiley17

Bro, Hira made a separate post on her page. Seems unfair to me, others have out equal effort as well. Anyways, that's my two cents on this. Let's see what the teaser brings tomorrow.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

You didn’t see me praising him? He was my favourite too initially smiley36

FYI Arsalan's acting in Radd is hilarious

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Bro, Hira made a separate post on her page. Seems unfair to me, others have out equal effort as well. Anyways, that's my two cents on this. Let's see what the teaser brings tomorrow.

Ofcourse she'll make a post, she's the parallel lead and it's one of her biggest projects post mpth so obviously she'll promote it.

But yeah from kaddu uncle's announcement post, the couple posters and seeing who's most popular actor of the show we can make out who's the lead and who's notsmiley17

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Well kaddu uncle knows how to treat leads and knows the difference between leads and parallel leadssmiley17

He announced the show with mahaj, so I guess people should know that it's THEIR showsmiley9

He did a separate tag where the supporting cast were sent a collaboration request. Hira has a post collab with 7th sky production on sun mera dil
Edited by meandwho - 8 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: meandwho

He did a separate tag where the supporting cast were sent a collaboration request. Hira has a post collab with 7th sky production on sun mera dil

I think Usama is hurt , just like I am. I don't see it on his page.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The makers only tagged Wahaj and Maya on insta for initial release, why not others? It seems unfair to Hira & others.

That was odd considering they went for a poster which showcased an ensemble.

If they wanted to distinguish between first and second keads, they should have opened with just a poster of the first leads.

hypnotoad thumbnail

I think Usama is hurt , just like I am. I don't see it on his page.

i saw it on GL today.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Abdullah Kadwani doesn’t always tag leads or do joint posts for every project or promote it in that sense. It’s just this is a mega project and his fave Wahaj is involved. He’s extra special with Wahaj, Yumna and Feroze. Only people him and his family are very close too. Even Marie the head of script is close to these 3 and they all (producers and Marie) promote them for even projects outside of 7th Sky. AK will promote Humraaz very heavily too as Feroze is involved.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Just saw sun mere dil first look. Hira , wahaj are bomb 💣 together smiley9. Hope they are d end game 🎯 smiley42

IMG_20240911_224852.jpg

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Abdullah Kadwani doesn’t always tag leads or do joint posts for every project or promote it in that sense. It’s just this is a mega project and his fave Wahaj is involved. He’s extra special with Wahaj, Yumna and Feroze. Only people him and his family are very close too. Even Marie the head of script is close to these 3 and they all (producers and Marie) promote them for even projects outside of 7th Sky. AK will promote Humraaz very heavily too as Feroze is involved.

Yeah.You are right. He only ever did collab posts for all his son's projects, for Jaan Nisar when it crossed 1 billion, for Tere Bin when it came to an end, and for announcing KAM3, TB2, SMD. Humraaz will get a collab post too like you said.