Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 days ago
The makers only tagged Wahaj and Maya on insta for initial release, why not others? It seems unfair to Hira & others.
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/belikesami/status/1833844749695881219?t=xtaVmz1Ggfj6aTbcoQOQZw&s=19

There is so much anticipation and excitement for the showsmiley9

Krq you better serve us wellsmiley15

Even if its a trash people will watch it. People even watched trash MPHTsmiley37smiley37. I hope its better than that though. Keeping expectations low from KRQ after Gentleman

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mala06

Even if its a trash people will watch it. People even watched trash MPHTsmiley37smiley37. I hope its better than that though. Keeping expectations low from KRQ after Gentleman

I'm keeping my expectations super low after Gentleman. The actors were amazing but god, the writing is terrible.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I'm keeping my expectations super low after Gentleman. The actors were amazing but god, the writing is terrible.

Honestly the pairing too wasn't compatible.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

As much as I love Yumna, yes the age difference is obvious. He should have been paired with Sohai, they looked better.
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

As much as I love Yumna, yes the age difference is obvious. He should have been paired with Sohai, they looked better.

Not even Sohai. He is too old for these ladies. I didn't even liked when he was paired with Mahira during Bin roye.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Anyways, let's see what the teaser giving us tomorrow. I'll come up with more theories on the story line.

The makers only tagged Wahaj and Maya on insta for initial release, why not others? It seems unfair to Hira & others.

Well kaddu uncle knows how to treat leads and knows the difference between leads and parallel leadssmiley17

He announced the show with mahaj, so I guess people should know that it's THEIR showsmiley9

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mala06

Not even Sohai. He is too old for these ladies. I didn't even liked when he was paired with Mahira during Bin roye.

He is, plus he is super tall, maybe he should stick to production now. I dnk how he is gonna look with Sajal.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

He is, plus he is super tall, maybe he should stick to production now. I dnk how he is gonna look with Sajal.

Yes. Definitely. Don't remind me of that showsmiley19. I hope Sajal is his daughter in the showsmiley26