Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I used to enjoy FI’s novels more when I was very young, a teenager actually smiley36. Then I switched to Nemrah Ahmad’s novels. Namal & Haalim are my favourites.

Wohi Nemrah Ahmed Jo Radd ko troll krti hai 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Wohi Nemrah Ahmed Jo Radd ko troll krti hai 🤣🤣

Yes smiley37. She is my favourite. I love her 😍

https://x.com/belikesami/status/1833844749695881219?t=xtaVmz1Ggfj6aTbcoQOQZw&s=19

There is so much anticipation and excitement for the showsmiley9

Krq you better serve us wellsmiley15

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Interesting theory!

The only thing throwing me off is the wedding bts where it seems like Maya is the bride and Usama is the groom. But then we also have the bts with Maya in her pyjamas in what appears to be Wahaj’s house. It’s giving married vibes so I’m confused.

The posters make it seem like Wahaj and Maya are the main couple and I’m praying they aren’t misleading us because I’m done with that. Will they be endgame or not is another question but there definitely seems like there is something between them.

May be Maya Usama were supposed to marry but he abandons her on the day of marriage. Then wahaj marries her for khandaan ki izzat.

Bcoz Bilal sadaf are married for sure .

And may be those BTS were leaked deliberately to create confusion and suspense

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

How did you all decipher so much from the posters? smiley36

Be thankful it’s at least relevant 😂

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes smiley37. She is my favourite. I love her 😍

And Zain of Radd is her favourite 😂

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

And Zain of Radd is her favourite 😂

You didn’t see me praising him? He was my favourite too initially smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The posters make it seem like Wahaj and Maya are the main couple and I’m praying they aren’t misleading us because I’m done with that. Will they be endgame or not is another question but there definitely seems like there is something between them.

They can be star crossed lovers too who can't get together cos of circumstances.

Interesting theory!

The only thing throwing me off is the wedding bts where it seems like Maya is the bride and Usama is the groom. But then we also have the bts with Maya in her pyjamas in what appears to be Wahaj’s house. It’s giving married vibes so I’m confused.

Maybe they were about to get married and she gets stood up by Usama ? Left at the altar and Wahaj ends up marrying her. Won’t be the first such wedding twist that’s happened in PTV smiley37

I think tomorrow the teasers will make everything obvious. Geo ones are pretty straightforward