Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

We are now gonna live in krqs world so words like "cheating," "infidelity," and "affair" will be used very oftensmiley36

Don't worry, "infidelity", "extra marital affairs" including one involving bhabhi-devar, and "fake rape accusations" will become cool, progressive and innovative storytelling, and "cheaters" will be deemed complex characters, when JBHSSL comes on Netflix.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Don't worry, "infidelity", "extra marital affairs" including one involving bhabhi-devar, and "fake rape accusations" will become cool, progressive and innovative storytelling, and "cheaters" will be deemed complex characters, when JBHSSL comes on Netflix.

Nehi yaar, Barzakh was trolled for tropes of homosexuality, using foul language and having the kid character be obsessed with jokes on sex and death. If the story is good, it is easy to ignore problematic trope, but since the story was weak there that was all that was ever discussed. It will be the same here, if story is good, everyone will collectively praise the show
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/maissum/status/1833503178605711429 I have only seen two looks, and the guy mentioned there are three more smiley41

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

You’re not wrong. Maya is deliberately looking worried/tense in 2 posters. 3rd one her eyes are closed. Wahaj is looking sad/lost in one but other 2 are neutral. So there is a mismatch in expressions they’re both giving. Assuming there has to be a point to this?

How did you all decipher so much from the posters? smiley36

Originally posted by: meandwho

But she is so innocent and pure

https://www.instagram.com/amarkhanlove/reel/C-NvPOWMIMO/

I will block you (and then unblock you every other day to report) smiley16smiley15

Gosh! Dure Nayab is really unbearable. I don't know why I am watching that show and torturing myself..

Originally posted by: meandwho

But she is so innocent and pure

https://www.instagram.com/amarkhanlove/reel/C-NvPOWMIMO/

I will block you (and then unblock you every other day to report) smiley16smiley15

B - Great idea, if anyone says anything bad about kween hiruuu then I'll also use the same approachsmiley14smiley15

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Gosh! Dure Nayab is really unbearable. I don't know why I am watching that show and torturing myself..

Is she unbearable? How is the storyline? Gosh! I so wanted to watch this show because of Mikaal, but my dislike for Amar is overpowering my like for Mikaalsmiley7

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Have you read JBHSSL?

Do you think that the r*ape thing would be shown or addressed considering it’s for Netflix?

I’m talking about Sikandar’s character here, he was a victim of assault himself.

Edited by Haalim - 7 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Haalim

Do you think that the r*ape thing would be shown or addressed considering it’s for Netflix?

I’m talking about Sikandar’s character here, he was a victim of assault himself.

Have you read the story Haalim? Did you like it or not?