meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 days ago

new posters of Wahaj, why is this guy in so much prominance smiley22

https://x.com/WahajTheEmperor/status/1833573255489482928

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Love this poster. First thought I got was that even though Maya is the one hugging Wahaj from behind, she seems distressed. Wahaj on the other hand has a grip over her hands like he doesn’t want to let go. Maybe I’m looking into this too much or my opinion is being swayed by the leaked bts but it’s the gist that I’m getting.

You’re not wrong. Maya is deliberately looking worried/tense in 2 posters. 3rd one her eyes are closed. Wahaj is looking sad/lost in one but other 2 are neutral. So there is a mismatch in expressions they’re both giving. Assuming there has to be a point to this?

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

You’re not wrong. Maya is deliberately looking worried/tense in 2 posters. 3rd one her eyes are closed. Wahaj is looking sad/lost in one but other 2 are neutral. So there is a mismatch in expressions they’re both giving. Assuming there has to be a point to this?

Exactly, it’s like they’re not on the same page when it comes to their feelings towards one another.

Originally posted by: meandwho

new posters of Wahaj, why is this guy in so much prominance smiley22

https://x.com/WahajTheEmperor/status/1833573255489482928

I posted it the previous page, jeeja saale ki jodismiley36

Kaddu junior 2 ka debut project hai bhai, footage toh milega bhar bhar kesmiley12

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I posted it the previous page, jeeja saale ki jodismiley36

Kaddu junior 2 ka debut project hai bhai, footage toh milega bhar bhar kesmiley12

oh, acha, didn't see.

jeeja saale makes sense, I was worried was he playing a love interest of maybe Amar? because everyone else are part of a pair and she is standing alone (just there)smiley36

oh, acha, didn't see.

jeeja saale makes sense, I was worried was he playing a love interest of maybe Amar? because everyone else are part of a pair and she is standing alone (just there)smiley36

Amar is so older to him, how can she be his pairingsmiley36X pe bhi kuch log yehi baat kar rahe the. He's playing Maya's younger brother.

Amar might have some important role but she might not be there in all the episodes. We haven't even seen any bts of her, so don't know whether she has an angle with wahaj or usama.

Poster mein toh she's holding usamas hand, maybe they might be having an affair like faris in gm.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Amar is so older to him, how can she be his pairingsmiley36X pe bhi kuch log yehi baat kar rahe the. He's playing Maya's younger brother.

Amar might have some important role but she might not be there in all the episodes. We haven't even seen any bts of her, so don't know whether she has an angle with wahaj or usama.

Poster mein toh she's holding usamas hand, maybe they might be having an affair like faris in gm.

Why do KRQs show have so many affairs smiley44

I am just worried, my poor Amar is left alone smiley36

We are now gonna live in krqs world so words like "cheating," "infidelity," and "affair" will be used very oftensmiley36

Be ready bcz I am gonna troll her

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Be ready bcz I am gonna troll her

But she is so innocent and pure

https://www.instagram.com/amarkhanlove/reel/C-NvPOWMIMO/

I will block you (and then unblock you every other day to report) smiley16smiley15