Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

https://x.com/Missadira5978/status/1833500289774850404?t=5kNXDPrjS5AOqUfHMuVZAA&s=19

Besties always leaning on to eachother and having eachother's back 🥺🤌

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/Missadira5978/status/1833500289774850404?t=5kNXDPrjS5AOqUfHMuVZAA&s=19

Besties always leaning on to eachother and having eachother's back 🥺🤌

Besties ho to aise

E X T R A

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Hello everyone.

I am new here. Following Wahaj from Tere Bin smiley36

Was waiting for something to come about SMD since ages. Glad that the posters are out

Wahaj said somewhere - "Shadi sahi hui thi, pyar galat hua tha" is what the story is about... did he say it for his character or maya? Please clear

Some people thought it's Dhadkan or Hum dil de chuke Sanam type of story. And Wahaj is the lover & usama is the husband. But from the look of posters it appears Bilal-sadaf are married

And usama is already stuck with 2 girls. So it could be that Wahaj's past is Hira but gets married to Maya. And Hira is playing a negative character means she left Wahaj for Usama but then again wants him back in her life after he gets married. That's why Hira is between 2 guys and Wahaj is between 2 girls in the poster.

Then it's not related to these movies.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Welcome to PSF thread BTW i remember you from vanshaj forum it was a fun BTW this drama is giving me dil E gumshuda vibes

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Welcome to PSF thread BTW i remember you from vanshaj forum it was a fun BTW this drama is giving me dil E gumshuda vibes

Hey. Thanks smiley1

You mean Yumhaj forum right? Yeah I am a silent reader mostly.

Haven't seen Dil e gumshuda. But read the synopsis of it on google. Yeah it seems like that a little bit.

Anyway what new story can they offer in such a Pentagon type of love storysmiley36

The most interesting thing to see can be how they will handle the character dynamics, dialogues and chemistry that sets such repeated plots apart from eachother. It looks grand

Btw how is this director. Is he a good love story teller?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Hey. Thanks smiley1

You mean Yumhaj forum right? Yeah I am a silent reader mostly.

Haven't seen Dil e gumshuda. But read the synopsis of it on google. Yeah it seems like that a little bit.

Anyway what new story can they offer in such a Pentagon type of love storysmiley36

The most interesting thing to see can be how they will handle the character dynamics, dialogues and chemistry that sets such repeated plots apart from eachother. It looks grand

Btw how is this director. Is he a good love story teller?

Haseeb is a good director he Directed my favourite show Aunn Zara

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Hello everyone.

I am new here. Following Wahaj from Tere Bin smiley36

Was waiting for something to come about SMD since ages. Glad that the posters are out

Wahaj said somewhere - "Shadi sahi hui thi, pyar galat hua tha" is what the story is about... did he say it for his character or maya? Please clear

Some people thought it's Dhadkan or Hum dil de chuke Sanam type of story. And Wahaj is the lover & usama is the husband. But from the look of posters it appears Bilal-sadaf are married

And usama is already stuck with 2 girls. So it could be that Wahaj's past is Hira but gets married to Maya. And Hira is playing a negative character means she left Wahaj for Usama but then again wants him back in her life after he gets married. That's why Hira is between 2 guys and Wahaj is between 2 girls in the poster.

Then it's not related to these movies.

Interesting theory!

The only thing throwing me off is the wedding bts where it seems like Maya is the bride and Usama is the groom. But then we also have the bts with Maya in her pyjamas in what appears to be Wahaj’s house. It’s giving married vibes so I’m confused.

The posters make it seem like Wahaj and Maya are the main couple and I’m praying they aren’t misleading us because I’m done with that. Will they be endgame or not is another question but there definitely seems like there is something between them.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Love this poster. First thought I got was that even though Maya is the one hugging Wahaj from behind, she seems distressed. Wahaj on the other hand has a grip over her hands like he doesn’t want to let go. Maybe I’m looking into this too much or my opinion is being swayed by the leaked bts but it’s the gist that I’m getting.