Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

haan i was expecting more especially after haseeb's post on all those film posters that inspire him. at least i thought maybe this time we can get away from 7th sky ka template and color palette. but so far it looks like a generic geo poster.

It does, they use same colors for almost all of their shows.

Arey bhai woh khudhke dil ko bol raha hai ki sun mere dil.

Memers ko bas show ki khilli udani hai toh kya kuch bhi meme bana denekasmiley39

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Maya's character looks so depressed.

So does Wahaj in the 2nd poster . These type of stories are KRQ's forte.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

haan i was expecting more especially after haseeb's post on all those film posters that inspire him. at least i thought maybe this time we can get away from 7th sky ka template and color palette. but so far it looks like a generic geo poster.

Girl I saw the posters that inspired him. Pak audience won't let them use that, they won't let them live. They will troll them online.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

So does Wahaj in the 2nd poster . These type of stories are KRQ's forte.

I'm debating whether I should watch it or not. Maybe you guys can tell if it's even worth it. I'll just watch the drama unfold here haha. I have only watched Wahaj and Hira's work. Never watched Maya's or Usama's.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I'm debating whether I should watch it or not. Maybe you guys can tell if it's even worth it. I'll just watch the drama unfold here haha. I have only watched Wahaj and Hira's work. Never watched Maya's or Usama's.

Dekhlo if you like Wahaj or Hira. I'll watch this for Maya

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I’m so ready for them in a proper romance

https://x.com/hercoffeetalks/status/1833226888493342941?s=46

The only character whose importance I am not getting is Kadwani Jr. The main plot is pretty clear . Wahaj loves Maya and Hira loves Wahaj while Usama-Amar has some bond.

What’s there to get. He’s the producers son hence forced onto the poster n everything lol. In the show I’m guessing he’s playing someone’s brother - probably Maya’s or Usama’s. Wahaj seems to have a sister in the show.

The 2nd poster reminds me of how Haya used to look at Murtasim

Tell me about it. What was Geo even thinking? Twitter is full of memes now thanks to this and I can’t even say I didn’t see it coming

Oh my god I just realized that we've to wait for two more days to get the teaser, hey bhagwaan😩

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/tired-exhausted-bored-bordem-pmb-gif-23000955